Chapter 3

*We fade in as the GICU2 walk towards the Power Heroes, they run off*

Catboy: (Panting) Newton, what's with that overgrown toaster? It's not supposed to shoot at us.

Newton: But you said you didn't want it to let anyone near our HQ. So that's how I programmed it.

Gekko: Newton, we needed HQ to protect the city. Now listen, Newton. Go home and build us an another security guard. Only this time, make sure it has a brain.

Newton: Brain. Got it.

*With Night Ninja and his Ninjalions, Night Ninja walks towards the PJ Crystal with an evil grin*

Night Ninja: Well my Ninjalions, I may lost Power Q, but I have the crystal to do the ritual to make the crystal transfer the PJs' powers into us.

*Outside the lair, Johnny and Arnold 2000 saw the whole thing*

Johnny: We must get the crystal back form him.

Arnold 2000: But how, Johnny. Those guys are real evil ninjas. They would kill us.

Johnny: What. I think I got an idea.

*Inside the lair, Night Ninja was about to began the ritual*

Night Ninja: Crystal, I will take the power form you. With cat, lizard, bird with wings. You will...

*Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, so Night Ninja answer it*

Johnny: Uh, hi! We're are your new neighbors. Can I borrow the proverbial cup of sugar?

Night Ninja: Uh, well, I don't have a proverbial cup. Will a tin one do?

Johnny: Why, certainly, sir.

Night Ninja: Anything else I can get you?

Johnny: Come to think of it, can we buy that big crystal you have sitting around?

Night Ninja: Crystal, eh? Say, ninjalions, I think we should invite our new neighbors to dinner.

Johnny: Oh, boy! What are we having?

Night Ninja: We are doing the house specialty, a splat attack

*The Ninjalions sticky spalted Johnny and Arnold 2000 and kick them out of their lair*

Night Ninja: And if you come back, we'll give you a splatcake for desert.

*Night Ninja slam the door as Johnny got himslef up*

Johnny: Of course, you know Arnold 2000, this means a skirmish.

*Inside the lair, Night Ninja was about to began the ritual again*

Night Ninja: Crystal, I will take the power form you. With cat, lizard, bird with...

*Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, so Night Ninja answer it again*