Chapter 2

*We fade in at the lake, Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, Johnny and Arnold 2000 where looking out for anyone who comes nears the lake*

Catboy: There is no sign of anyone.

Johnny: Blathering blatherskites! I see someone! Five someones, as a matter of fact.

Gekko: It could be the Ninjalions.

Johnny: They won't get by me, sir. I'll take care of 'em.

*Johnny headed off and bag the five someones*

Johnny: I bagged those Ninjalions you were worried about, bosses.

*Johnny unbags the guys and its was revealed, Johnny has bag up Newton, Anyu, Ice Cub, Lilyfay and Bastet*

Owlette: They're no Ninjalions, they're the other Power Heroes!

Johnny: Oops. Sorry.

Catboy: Scwball

Catboy: Scwball. We need you on patrol of the dam, make sure no-one destroys it.

Johnny: You can count on me.

*Meanwhile with the ninjas, Marvin comes back and told Night Ninja and the other Ninjalions what he have heard*

Marvin: *gibberish* (There was something fishy about the Power Heroes going fishing!)

Night Ninja: You right! They led us right to the HQ, just like you said.

Marvin: *gibberish* (But how's we gonna get it out of the lake?)

Night Ninja: Simple. Come on!

*Night Ninja and his ninjalions run off*

*At the lake*

Catboy: Hey, What's that?

Owlette: Owl-Eyes.

*Owlette saw what is the ninjas are doing*

Owlette: The ninjalions! They're after our HQ! They're trying to set the dam on fire!

*A ninjalion rise a mirror with two ballons attach to it and use the moon light to destroy the dam*