Chapter -21

Ki Pov

"Jake said he told you...about me. What he said about me...having crush on You is...is true." He confessed.

Trough the heavy lashes, I viewed His blurred eyes. They are ringing Fright and Guilt tragically, instead of Love and delight.

"I-I know it is wrong...but" He squealed His eyes and took a step back in fuse. While struggling to knit the feelings, He attempts to stare His own feet as if He was taken back along with the feet, completely. 

"...I shouldn't have continued-I mean...*Sighs* I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself falling into you." He confirmed. "Even after knowing the circumstances of you'd been my step- Brother." He added.

"I should have acted a bit more obscure." Leaves a sad chuckle through his parted- chapped lips . "And a bit more mature too. Sorry for troubling You." Announcing out loud, He bit His lip. Persisting it harshly, causing the red- flourish run across the chapped.

"And also...Jake Hyung didn't mean anything bad when he said he wouldn't do an~

Really?? For real? Even now? *Scoffs*

How come? 

How did He have a space to even try to settle things between me and Jake Hyung when He, Himself is dying?

 How can he even mind to think about others instead of His own even at this condition?

Why can't He just be selfish for once?...*Sighs* God! 

"I heard you in the hospital, the other day." Cutting his words, I sewed my letters fervently.

As soons as I ran my unheralded mouth and looked at his aghast filled face, I closed it tight in guilt. 

Guilty for eavesdropping. Guilty for not minding His privacy. Guilty for suspecting. Guilty for being dumb at not knowing His long face echoes deep tides of Love to me. Guilty at let going 'The Ham' for my own stupid, foolish fear. Guilty to see Him go, that too if it is for me, then who am I to not meddle with?

"W-what?" Staggered, pale Hyung spoken, with glitters glorifying His eyes.

*...(Days back, when Ki eavesdropped Hee's convo in Hospital)*

Letting my feet flee out from the between and off the door, I crept out of the hospital.

Stepping into a cab, to head Home as my mind is not straight after hearing Hyung's to drive on myself, I clouded myself with the uninvited thoughts. 

Thoughts to the day 1, to the first day of my arrival in Lee's House.

It is such an unforgettable day in my life. Have to say, it is my another birth day to my life. Meeting my new Dad, here in Seoul, after that empty feeling of almost years, I was abled to smile once again, in hopes.

In hopes, of ceasing that feeling forever. In dreams to sleeve my own destiny. And, I get to sew so many memories with my new Dad, fortunately. I felt, I found a real home. A home where I could dare to do things, with no fear. Cause, I always felt those two pairs of hands behind my back. There were always there, to hold me, to lift me. Even though one is great at pulling a long face all the day, He still carried me with no care of my weight.

Looking back at all those, I suddenly found those days went instantly than I could imagine. With a flap of my eye lash, I find myself being 19, right now.

Time happened to walk so fast.

Heeseung, Hyung had been a good Brother he could ever be. Despite his weird, long acts and face, there was nothing sit wrong expect a physical connection between us.