♪ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ -10ノ⁠♪

𝓗𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲 𝓟𝓸𝓿

The night passed with me controlling my tears and sniffs. The Morning is here. After freshing up and taking a hot bath, I abled to cover swollen eyes of mine.

Climbing down the stairs, I saw Ki's Friends are already awake. They are really loud that I could hear their laughing from the upper floor.

"Oh, Hyung! Atleast, you finally woke" I didn't understand whether it is a question or not but Jungwon, the friend of My Step- Brother Ki called me out and handed me a drink.

Gulping a few sips, I'm amazed at the taste of this new unknown drink. "It's nice." I stated.

"Anyone thinks that you are doing some comercial" Jay, The son of the owner of this Villa, speaks while keeping his apron aside and placing himself on a seat of the dinning table. "Hyung." He added at last with a smile lacing on his face.

After waking up NiKi, we all started hiking on the Mountain of the Zizo Bobi Forest with the necessities for the camp.

Walking miles after miles, we all drained out of our strengths, especially me. All I need is sleep, right now. But what can I do? It is 3pm and we are still on our way up to the Forest.

Ki shown His temper all this while. Whenever I laid my eyes on Him to make sure whether He is okay and keeping up with us or not, He has been seen pouting and frowning with an irritated look on His face.

He is so angry with me. 

...

Finally, after making it to the top of the Forest, we all dropped our legs on the grass that is fielding the ground. We laid our backs and relaxed ourselves. "Aishh!! This is so tiring." I yelled loudly.

"Not more than you." Heard Ki whispering while passing through me. This boy! *Sighs* He is making me feel bad about myself. *Shrugs*

Then, before the Sunset, we all gathered the hardwoods in the middle which we brought up along with us. And, made three tents with so much struggle. As we all did not master in building a tent, we took a look at the guide and used several ideas. After uncountable tries, Sunghoon came up with a strategy.

Like that, it somehow worked out.

It's already pretty late that sky already became dark. After a little walk and sightseeing the nature from up here, we planned to light the campfire.

We all are gathered and sat on the carpeted ground, in form of a circle. There is a campfire between us which we all lit together. I sat next to Jungwon and beside him there's Jay playing his guitar. The melody is so pleasent. Pleasant like tonight's Moon unlike Yesterday's. 

Just thinking about Yesterday is saddening me. But keeping all the worries aside, I looked front, at Ki through the fiery campfire. Through the flames, I saw Him. Saw His eyes and how brightly they are glowing. He's tall in height but short in Love. He deserves lot of Love in the World. He deserves everything. In or out the World, I don't care. He do deserves.

"So, you all are Ki's friends despite the age?" I questioned the gang who are so involved in the beat of the Music.

"Yeah, we are." I heard Jungwon say. "We all met at the Taekwondo club. It was our first time seeing each other." He smiled cheerfully while remembering their old days.

"Yeah, that's where my Father forced me to join. I still remember how I fell after lifting my leg in air for once." Sunghoon informed with his straight face which made all of us crackle. Even Ki laughed. 

"Come on, I'm just Seven then." He prolonged at our laughs. 

"No, you're not." Sunoo mocked.

And like that, everyone started smiling and laughing while chanting their old days to each other. Looking all of them, I felt, I felt a bit happy.