♪ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ -8ノ⁠♪

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓲 𝓟𝓸𝓿

December, 2021,

On the Christmas break, me and my friends are on our way to Zizo Bobi Forest with Heeseung Hyung, as a trip. 

At first, I didn't like the idea of Hyung coming with us. But, he'll be home alone if I leave him. Also, he never went to any trip with his friends nor on his own. So taking him with us seemed like a great idea to cheer him up.

From the first day to now, I never saw him laughing once. Even how good the joke is, he never laughed. It's not like he kept that long face all the time though. It's just always a forced plastic smile.

Even on his birthday this year, Mother and Father, we three planned a surprise for him. I was super excited and looking forward for his reaction. But guess what, with his single forced smile, my whole energy level was dropped.

I don't know how Father never saw it, his forced smile. But I always did.                      Is it perhaps, because I became his Brother and that's why he is unhappy? He never bothered to called me 'Brother' even once, even by chance, even his tongue never slipped to spill the letters of 'BROTHER'. *Sighs*

Also, After reading that scratched sentence in his Dairy, it's fully obvious that he doesn't like me. Okay, he don't like me, I understand. But why being unhappy and keeping that sad face every single second? Isn't it tiring?

It is tiring for me. 

But again, when I talked about my broke up with him that day, he made me stay on his shoulder and comforted me too. He cared me then. He looked like he cares even now. But why I can't feel it physically? 

Aishh! Why am I even thinking all of this while driving? 

Giving myself a break from this sluggish thoughts, I looked over to my next seat where my Hyung is sleeping while leaning his hand onto the car window. The moonlight thinly passes from the half opened glass window of my side and falling on him.

The Moon is pretty bright. Maybe driving at night is dangerous but it's thrilling.

Letting the window of Hyung's side a bit down to make the cool air fall in, I intended to make his head fall on the headrest of the car to give him a nice sleep.

Touching his neck hair and slowly moving his head towards onto me in the process, I saw him clutching a fist. Clutching onto his Black shirt, firmly in his deep sleep.

Wow! So he can still feel my touch even when he is asleep?

At his weird and odd nature, I giggled. Giggled at his strong personality at avoiding me even in his deep slumber.

Parking the car at the destination, I looked back at the seats where my friends are resting. At the sight of my friends sleeping onto each other's shoulder, I took my phone from the car socket and clicked few pictures of them. 

Glancing at the pictures, I resisted to not to laugh.  *Devilish smile* They're so funny. Funny enough to mock them for a Year with these five pictures.

After taking my seatbelt off, I turned to Heeseung Hyung who is now resting his head on the headrest while facing towards me. Looking at his sleeping face, I felt the urge to touch his cheeks. 

 But didn't, since I might disturb him.

His eyes are at peace when they are closed. As they don't need to rush anywhere.

Whenever we made an eye contact, it only lasts 0.99seconds. And, it is the highest out of these Two Years.

His Bambi eyes always expresses a rush of fear and secrets holding onto his untold feelings. Whenever he is awake, he would have the feeling of showing a pretence. He looks like he is trying to run away from something or looks like he is at the edge of a cliff. 

Now seeing at his sleeping silhouette, I could say, he is having the best peaceful time ever.

Hopping down the car, I took things out for the camp and got a hand to get help from Sunoo Hyung as his car already arrived an hour earlier.

Placing everyone's suitcases inside in the particular rooms, I slowly woke my friends up and signed a 'Ush!' and Pointing that my Hyung is still sleeping. 

After taking them inside and laid them on the bed with Sunoo and Jay's help, I returned back to the car, to wake up Hyung.

As I opened the car door of the Hyung's side, I saw his sleeping figure. So relaxed and sensual. 

His mouth is wide opened in his sleep and his arms are placed apart, each side of his chest. His neck is lifting up impulsively while trying to fix a comfortable position on the headrest.

If any one stared at him this long, I'm sure, Hyung would be vulnerable in their hands. 

Removing the thoughts away from my mind, I let my hand slide back on his neck and got a grip to hold. Taking the fixed gentle grip on his neck, I carefully moved his head closer onto my hand, making it fall into my shoulder. In this way, I could lift him up and take him to the room without distrubing his sleep.

But as soon as his head fallen on my shoulder, to my touch, he jerked from his sleep. Slowly, after opening his Bambi eyes, he visioned me, weakly. He stayed at the position like that for quite a while and flapped his lashes in thoughts. 

At his stare, I hardly gulped. In nervous, I blinked my eyes twice and breathed out a bit heavily. Guessing, he might be thinking this as a Dream as his eyes are fixed at mine so deeply.

Lashing intrusive thoughts away, I opened my mouth to speak. "I..." Before I can complete my words, I saw him moving away, swiftly from my grip and sat on the beside seat of his, which is a driver seat. 

He didn't even budge to lift his head and look at me. He is staring down and deep down at nowhere.

That's it. He is doing this, again. *Sighs*

"We are here. I already kept the luggages inside the villa. I'll take my leave, for now." I informed and took my leave away from the car. 

*Scoffs* God! I sounded as if I was a taxi driver. But atleast they get a reply back, unlike me. Gosh!

Shrugging my irritation away by letting my fingers run through my silky hair, I shortly spoke once again while still walking, "You can follow me, since you don't know the way." Taking a lollipop from my pant pocket, I slided it inside my mouth. To relieve my stress. Driving straightly for five hours is so hard.

But, Don't I feel like a main protagonist from any book?

Cause I feel like I do. This cold night, the bright moon, travelling with friends, ofcourse, also with a long faced Step- Brother, to hold a camp in a Christmas holiday...it is giving that one night in the world vibes...Aah!! It feels like a dream, man. And, I'm living it, man. *Dramatic hero smile*

"Wait for me." Hearing Hyung's words, I slowed the pace and continued my walk to  the Villa.