9 - first time

(No smut description or anything I'm just gonna write what I think the boys are like on the first time with you)

Charlie dalton:
Charlie's gotten with some girls before so he already knew what to do. But (either or not it was your first time) he wanted to make it romantic. Mostly just very romantic and sensual. Lots of neck kisses as well

Neil Perry:
Neil was a little nervous I would assume he hasn't been with anyone like that. But it ended up going smoothly and nice. He was definitely respectful, it was very passionate as well + passionate kisses was included.

Todd Anderson:
I also don't think he's been with anyone like that. He was definitely nervous and didn't know what to do but it was okay cause he figured it out and got more comfortable at the end. It was definitely good and it was something he wanted to do again (woah Todd)

Gerard Pitts:
He didn't know what to do either but was confident, it was something he's been wanting to do for awhile. And he was so happy it was with you he was ready for anything. But anyways it was great and definitely passionate, it was pretty fast too, so 10/10 first time for both of you.

Knox Overstreet:
He was ready for it, he knew a little on what to do so he wasn't afraid or anything. And of course he went to Charlie of advice. When it happened it was pretty fast but it was good like Gerard, lots and lots of kisses a lot. It was a very very affectionate moment for both of you.

Steven Meeks:
Meeks was a little nervous, he was very surprised by everything and how it worked. It was good and most of the time you were both all over the place. Kinda fast and messy, definitely had each others hands in hair. Was affectionate moment too for the both of you.