20 - valentines day

Charlie Dalton:
Immediately early in the morning wakes you up and makes you open your house door to see him. Showers you with kisses the whole time and brings you flowers, he did not give you one but 4 different bouquets of flowers (he says you deserve all the pretty flowers) brings a bunchhh of gifts too. And you guys go to a fancy restaurant later in the day. At night you guys get to business ..

Neil Perry:
Probably do some cliche cute stuff. He brought his radio and woke you up at 1 am throwing rocks at your window to sing a love song. Once you let him in through your window he pulls out a tiny bunch of flowers and says happy Valentine's Day with a smile. Of course you're annoyed cause he just woke you up. Later you guys go to the cave so he could bring you his gift, read love poems to you, and watch the stars later.

Todd Anderson:
Literally was nervous cause it took him two weeks and lots of questions/help from friends to find the perfect gift for his valentine. But it's okay cause you'll love anything he gives you. Does normal valentine things like bringing flowers and chocolates etc. And you guys spent the day sitting on a park bench to watch the lake together.
( goals 😿)

Gerard Pitts:
Writes you love letter that he spent all night writing, super cute. You guys later just end up going to a cafe in the morning and then for dinner go to diner to share a milkshake together :). Like a typical date, you guys walk back holding hands. A peaceful Valentines date.

Knox Overstreet:
He goes all in for valentines. Brings you all sorts of gifts for valentines (teddy bears, flowers, chocolates, jewelry, your favorite things, etc). He loves to shower you with gifts. Kisses you all over the place allll the time. He takes you to drive in and you guys don't really pay attention to the movie later on ;).

Steven Meeks:
Takes you to a really nice field with a pretty view for a picnic. He also brings a radio to listen along. Later on brings you flowers and gifts of course. You guys eat the chocolates that he gave you on the picnic :)).

A/n:
* this one was really cute to write

A/n: * this one was really cute to write

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Dead Poets society - Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें