4 - first kiss

Charlie Dalton:
Charlie on the first date already kissed you. I mean it's Charlie. But before dating and the date he was pretty affectionate, like giving small check kisses. So kissing on the first date wasn't new or surprising.

Neil Perry:
It was a couple days after your guys first date and you were both just reading while you had your head on his shoulder. Suddenly he stopped reading from his book and looked at you and just kissed you very passionately. It was a little off guard but it was nice once you gave in.

Todd Anderson:
You and Todd's first kiss was very soft. It wasn't like a peck but was a soft kiss on the lips. You guys were sitting out somewhere dark and no one was there. You guys just had sat in comfortable silence until you looked up to him and gave him a soft kiss. He wasn't nervous cause he has been wanting to kiss you too for awhile. It was romantic and nice. He also was very happy that his first kiss was with you (awe).

Gerard Pitts:
You came to visit Gerard at Welton. But visiting ended up just going out together somewhere. You guys had just been walking around the town and talking about new things at school, friends, and funny jokes. It was a really good time and you had became closer with Gerard ever since the date. Once you arrived back to Welton to drop off Gerard you had said goodbye and was about to walk out until you grabbed his long arm and gave him a kiss on the lips. It lasted for a good second and once you pulled away you ran off out to the door. You shouted "Bye Gerard!" And he just stood there shocked but very happy with his heart beating and his cheeks flushed.

Knox Overstreet:
Same as Charlie, it had happened on the first date. Well after. You guys were walking back from the place you had as your guys date. It was late and he had his arms wrapped around your shoulder. You guys had been joking and laughing around until silence had came. He still had his arm around your shoulder and realized that, it became a little awkward cause he didn't know what else to do. Instead of saying something he just kissed you. It had been a typical kiss but was intimidate as well. Once he pulled away you guys were both looking at the ground smiling.

Steven Meeks:
Your guys first kiss was your first date too. He dropped you off at your door at night and before you left to go inside you guys looked at each other for a comfortable second. But before walking in you smiled and gave him a quick nice kiss. You said "goodbye Steven" with a smile and walked into your house. Meeks had said goodbye too a little quiet, he was still at your door thinking about what had just happened.