1 - how you meet

(You can imagine that you go to the same school with them and became friends with him and the group if that's your desire)

Charlie Dalton:
You and Charlie both met through mutual friends (which was one of the boys), he immediately started flirting with you like any other girl but he really thought you were beautiful in a special way and he was certain that he might wanted something even more.

Neil Perry:
Neil saw you around the town just hanging out by yourself and he thought you were really beautiful. He had gone up to you and asked for your number. Usually with other girls he wouldn't ask but it was different this time. He was hoping that you guys could talk more and have same interests.

Todd Anderson:
Again through mutual friends (Neil) you introduced yourself and tried to talk to him and he was of course shy, didn't speak much. But since you hung out around Neil a lot and Todd was most of the time there with you guys he started to gain feelings.

Steven Meeks:
At the day all the boys would leave to go to Welton, everyone was outside with there families saying goodbye. This younger grade boy (your brother) was saying goodbye and you were there. Meeks had seen you and thought you were about his age and drop dead gorgeous. Of course he didn't know how to come up to you so he just decided to lose his chance, but he ended up being friends with your little brother (mostly in hopes to coming over and seeing you). And once he got invited to visit and have dinner at your house, he finally met you and talked to you more. He definitely knew you were the one.

Gerard Pitts:
You went to a public school that was in the town (the same as the one chris went to) he only went into town to have a hangout with Knox but Knox decided to go to the school for a second so if he could see Chris there. Both Knox and Gerard walked over there just to see Chris and you talking to each other outside. You guys were holding your books and just talking about random things while the boys were just looking at you from afar. "She's beautiful" Gerard had said mesmerized Knox had only replied "I know" Knox had assumed that Gerard was talking about Chris but Gerard interrupted and said that he was paying attention to you not Chris. You and Chris both caught the boys looking and decided to go up to them since Chris knew Knox already. You were kinda shy and just had only said "hi" to Gerard. He had made small talk while Knox was talking to Chris and after awhile Gerard asked for number to talk more.

Knox Overstreet:
After a hard very hard pass from Chris, he was sad for awhile. Until he met you. As crazy as he is he went to Chris's school to try to talk to her again but he accidentally bumped into you and was mesmerized once again. After a couple long seconds of staring he started apologizing very fast. You said it was alright and you guys just ended up talking while walking with you. It was like watching a cute couple from a love movie walk down the halls while talking and smiling endlessly while doing so. You guys were both kinda flustered when you realized you were talking and walking together cause it had been so random to do so. He already told you about his school and he said he had wanted to talk to you more in person and not in person so he had asked for your number.

A/n:
Heyyy, so this is the first preference I've done. And I tried to make them all sorta connected to the movie. Anyways.