home run

*warning: kind of dirty??*

"hey, i have an idea" he says, breaking the comfortable silence lingering throughout the hotel room.

you turn to your boyfriend, watching as he turns towards you, laying on his side and resting on his elbow. he has a dopey smile on his face, making you curious as to what he's thinking.

"and what would that be?" you ask, knowing that he's very chaotic and his request could be literally anything.

he reaches over and puts your book down on your chest, making sure not to lose your page as he does so.

"we coulddddd... go outside and i can practice my pitching one last time before tomorrow?" he says, ending it as a question, but in his mind the only answer that you can reply is yes.

"babeee" you groan, flopping over and laying on your stomach, burying your head in the pillow. "its so hot outside" you mumbled, muffled by the fabric.

dokyeom was recently invited to throw the first pitch at one of the Doosan baseball games, a team he's admired since he was young. he's been practicing non stop, saying that he wants his pitch to be perfect and doesn't want to embarrass himself. now you don't know much about the sport, but his pitch looks great to you. yet theres still been countless days and nights of him dragging you outside in the heat to help him. you don't usually mind, of course, watching him throw is surely not a sight for sore eyes. today, however, it is hot and you are very content in bed with your book.

you feel yourself being pushed into the bed as he rolls on top of you, wrapping his arms under you and holding you tight. he nuzzles his head into your neck whining,

"pleaseeee sunshine? it won't be too long i promise" he says, leaving soft kisses on the back of your neck, making you cave.

your turn around, laying on your back now as you're still squished under him.

"okay okay, just get off of me you big idiot" you chuckle, gently pushing him to the side.

he sits up next to you and crosses his arms, pouting like a kid at the joking insult. you sit up and place a kiss on his pouty lips, making it better. you stand up and put on some shoes, getting a sudden burst of energy.

"lets go!" you say, urging him out the door and down to the park across the street.

you guys throw the ball around a couple of times, him saying that he's just 'warming up'. as he's distracted with the ball for a moment, you take out your phone and snap a picture of him. he's wearing a blue jays jersey and a baseball cap, with his legs exposed from the sweat shorts. he looks amazing, you could stare at him all day. you have other things in mind now than continuing pitching, but you try to compose yourself for the time being. when you hit the camera button the sound goes off, and you mentally curse yourself for having the ringer on at a time like this.

he looks up from his glove, raising his eyebrows at you in amusement.

"did you just take a picture of me?" he asks, clearly smirking with enjoyment at the idea.

"what? no" i say, clearly lying. "i was just taking a picture of the tree behind you, it looks pretty".

he turns around to see said tree, noticing how blatantly bland it is. he looks back to you with a grin, saying "mhmm okay" as he makes his way over to you.

"i'm just gonna need to see that real quick" he says, motioning to the phone in your hand.

you try to run away from him, giggling as he grabs you by the waist and pulls you into him, trapping you. he takes the phone from your hand and looks at the picture, revealing that it is in fact a photo of him. he thinks its sweet, appreciating how you captured the moment.