Lunch Meeting/Stop Making Fun of Dib!!

On Monday morning, the girls teleported to Miscellanea and first appeared in the park. They had forgotten they left there so they had to rush to school. When they got to their classes, the 1 minute bell had just rung.

Rose sat down in her Eastern Cultures class. On the first day, she didn't really pay much attention to the students in her class. But now she could see that it was full of very intelligent characters, including Margot and Darlene. Those two were in her others honors classes, but Rose didn't notice yesterday because she hadn't formally met them yet. She also noticed other people in her EC class like Jimmy Neutron, Dib Membrane and Ingrid Third.

"I made it!" Rose exclaimed as she sat down at her desk. She didn't sit near Margot, but she did sit near Darlene, so she just spoke to her.

"Where were you?" Darlene giggled.

"Uhh...that's not important." Rose smiled sheepishly.

"Okay~"

At the end of class, Rose met up with Darlene and Margot.

"Hey, guys, can we meet up at lunch? We can talk with the others, too. I have to talk to you all. Cory does, too."

"Sure." Margot nodded.

"Our friends and Cory's friends? We're going to need, like, 2 tables!" Darlene grinned. "But yeah, I'll meet up with you. See I have another friend group, I hang out with my twin sister and our friends and I usually sit with them at lunch but I can tell them I'm gonna sit with you guys."

"You...you have a twin sister?" Rose raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Her name's Carmen."

Then a girl with teal hair in two buns walked up behind Darlene and placed her hand on her backpack, startling Darlene.

"Mae! You scared me!" She laughed.

"Sorry~" Mae smirked. She glanced at Rose and Margot.

"Hi." Waved Rose. Mae didn't say anything back.

"This is Mae." Darlene said, "She's shy."

Mae glared at Darlene. "Am not." Rose and Darlene smiled. Then the bell rang and they all went to their next class.

-

Soon it was lunch. First the 6th graders were dismissed. Cory found an empty table and sat down, and later Robyn found her. Buttercup, Bubbles, Gaz and Mandy found them as well.

"Yeahhh, the whole group's gonna be here!" Cory grinned.

"Hi Buttercup!" Bubbles waved at her sister from across the table.

"Hellooo, Bubbles."

"Isn't it funny that even though we hang out with different people we're still together?"

"Yeah, I still can't get away from you!" Buttercup teased.

"So...where's Honey Boo Boo?" Mandy asked.

"You mean Darla? Yeah, where is she? And Tanya!" Robyn asked.

"Ooh ooh ooh, they're in the lunch line! They both usually pack but Tanya forgot to today so Darla went with her in the line!" Bubbles answered eagerly.

"What a great friend." Mandy muttered.

"There they are!" Bubbles exclaimed. Everyone turned to look at Darla and Tanya sashaying down the cafeteria. Darla was wearing a lace pink tank top, a light pink sweatshirt tied around her waist, a jean skort, and her hair was in curls and a pink bow as usual. Tanya was wearing a blue crop top and a white pleated skirt. Her hair was in a high ponytail, also as usual.