CHAPTER FIFTEEN

DISCO NIGHTS !
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
A LOTTA KISSIN'

DISCO NIGHTS !CHAPTER FIFTEENA LOTTA KISSIN'

________________

________________

MAEVE AND FLYNN were the only ones in the diner—with the exception of Luke dividing his time between surveying the space and fixing a few things in the back room—, the pair currently engaged in a flirty, yet hushed, discussion, largely due to Luke's lack of proclivity for Maeve's new relationship status.

She wouldn't want Luke to kill Flynn before they passed the 'three week' checkpoint.

"So..." Maeve let her voice trail off as she focused on his face, the girl leaning her forearms against the counter that separated them, "Since the diner's empty, I was thinking that we could go to school together, instead of me meeting you there later."

Flynn just let out a huff of a laugh, "Well, yeah. You don't have a choice."

"I don't have a choice?" Maeve's eyebrows raised, the girl now intrigued. "Is that so?"

Flynn slightly shifted in his seat as his smirk grew. "Yeah, it is."

"Do you mind not doing that in here?" A familiar voice sarcastically scoffed from the stairs as he shot the 'lovebirds' a cold glare and made his way to the edge of the counter. "I'm on the verge of throwing up."

Flynn shot him an equally as harsh one in response, if not more vicious, although Maeve just met Jess' quick-wit with a faux-polite smile of her own before Flynn could spit out a hateful statement, "Looks like you're throwing up, Henry J. Wilcox."

Jess now met her expression, and his eyebrows just quirked upwards as he immediately fired back a jokingly spiteful reference in response. "Careful, I'll make you clean it, Lady Catherine de Bourgh."

"Just leave, Jess. There's a whole diner for you to sit and do nothing in." Flynn cut in, irritation lacing his tone as he subconsciously intertwined his fingers with Maeve's, the boy now effectively sick of the literary back-and-forth and just wanting some private time with his new girlfriend.