Interview W/ BrittanyLeigh8

Now for an interview from one of my favorite writers (:

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

I actually downloaded the app when it said over 100,000 free book to read. I mean who isn't drawn in by that, right? Shortly after that I found the website and began writing my own story.

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

Parts of them yes. Like, I'm totally random and have conversations inside my head like Farrah from 'The Bad Boy is Possessive' And also the run in with a bad boy, although her story will turn out much better than mine! The Bad Boy is Possessive is the story I can most relate to than all my others.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

Well most recently I have taken up working out. It's slowly become a part of my daily life and I've really come to enjoy it. It can also be a great stress reliever.

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I would have to say writer. I was more of a reader before I joined Wattpad but now I write far more.

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

That's actually a though one. I have so many favorites it's hard to choose.

6.) When did you decide you wanted to become an Author...?

Well I had always wrote poems before but it wasn't until I joined Wattpad that I was really inspired to write.

7.) Who is your one Idol on Wattpad...?

Hmm....well i don't really have one but I have many favorite writers on here.

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

Yes. I love each and everyone of you. All your votes and comments and kind words have gone further than you know. You guys truly make writing a joy. :)

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

Um...I'm really not sure to be honest. I'm still thinking about it.

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

I guess I would have to say The Bad Boy is Possessive. It's been a blast!

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

Farrah for sure!