Hopes of a Happy Ending ||| Part 1

So this is the end of this loop, looks like it's time to start all over again.... "No this time."
     "What?" I whip around and see... "Origin?! I... what are you doing here?" Origin looks at me with sorrowful eyes, filled with regret. But not of something he had done, but of something he didn't do or should have done sooner. "I'm here to grant you some tranquility and serenity."
     I look at him in confusion. "What do you mean? If you want company I'll try to visit you in this next run but I—" I'm cut off by Origin putting his hand on my shoulder, not gripping it, just resting his hand on my shoulder. How doesn't he hate me? In every world I just make him just for him to get sealed away.... Why doesn't he hate me?
     I don't even realize that I fell to the floor or started to silently cry until I feel Origin wipe away my tears and pull me into a hug. As I weep into his chest he just cradles me. I hear faint words spoken to me as I pass out in his arms.

     Ugh... why do I feel so dizzy and disoriented? Wait... WHY AM I STILL HERE?! "Shhhh, it's alright. You're safe, you can relax...." I jumped a little realizing that what had just happened wasn't just a dream. "Origin what's going on? This doesn't look like the beginning, this looks like your empty void.... Why am I here?"
     "Slow your roll there, all your answers will be answered." Origin cleared his throat a little, looks like I'm getting straight answers from him after all. "To answer all three of your questions is yes this is my void. And as for the first and third you're here because this isn't the end just yet."
     This doesn't make any sense, this time loop has come to an end. I should be moving on to the next world. "Origin, what are you talking about? Hasn't this time loop ended?" He stares blankly off into the distance, like he's trying to figure out what to say next. "Yes, the loop ended but I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago."
     "Ok now I'm even more confused...." He sighs before looking me dead in the eyes. "I will be rewinding time, Saber. Back to when you first came into the Rainbow Kingdom. And to answer a question right now, people will only remember if you want them to."
     I can just tell that I'm starting to tear up. Does this mean I'll have everyone, well almost everyone back? "I can just tell by the look on your face, what are you thinking Sabre?"
     "Is.... Is it possible to get Rainbow and all the others back? Everyone I lost before that point, can I get them back?" He gives me a more softened look before finally speaking. "That is entirely up to you and your abilities, Sabre. Now I think it's time for you to go Sabre, goodbye and do try to visit."
     But the time I start to scream out "Wait!" And other things of the sort everything is shrouded in a blinding light, followed buy a blanket of darkness as I feel myself falling into a peaceful slumber.