Love Bug-ILY ||| Part 1

Just a little heads up "this means Shadow and Sabre are talking in the mind link they have". And this is just internal thoughts. And this is in the Red Kingdom after the the original timeline ends.

🌍🗡️Sabre-

"You really should go to bed" I turn to look at Shadow. "I know Shadow but I need to get this paper work done and-"
"I don't care! No ands, no buts! GO. TO. SLEEP!" To which Shadow picks me up before throwing me into my bed.
"Shad-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Shadow shot me a hard stare. "Go to sleep, you already aren't feeling well. Don't make yourself feel any worse than you already do."
"I guess you have a point" As I start to drift to sleep I start to realize I do feel kind of... off.......

*The Next Morning*

     *Knocking* "~~~~~" "~~~~~, ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~" *more knocking* "~~ber!" "GE~ ~~!" *banging* "~ABRE!" "please... get up......"
     I try to wake up, but even in all the chaos I'm still too exhausted to do anything. That's when I hear a door be kicked down and someone charging up the stairs. I open my eyes just enough to see light. "SABRE!" Everything goes black.

*Flash To The Past*

🗡️🌑Shadow-

24 hours. Sabre has been asleep for over 24 hours, A HOLE DAY AND LIKE A FEW HOURS! I've tried waking him up, it didn't work. I tried to get help, but no one but Sabre can hear or see me. And now I'm starting to freak out because he's turning PINK!
Now I hear Light knocking on the door. "Saber, you need to get up!" No response and more knocking, I'm starting to freak out even more. "GET UP!" The knocking has turned into banging, I don't know what to do. "please... get up......" I hear the sound of Sabre's front door break down and someone charging up the stairs.

*Flash To The Past x2*

🤍☺️Light-

Sabre has only been back for about a month, and I can tell that something is off. Usually he would be running around filled with energy. Now he just looks tired all the time. Not to mention he's been clinging to people.
     He's pretty much stoped interacting to anyone that isn't me, M, Time, Sunrise (Yellow Steve with a leather chest plate), Sunset (Former Assistant), Leif (Therapist Green Steve), and the Leaders.
     He was never like this before and I'm getting very worried. Because of this I sent one of my guards to watch over him, just for the time being. He should get back soon.
"Light!" I jumped at the sudden shout. But my shock only lasted for a moment before the panic set in. "What whats going on?"
"Saber hasn't left his house in over 24 hours." What Saber may love to have a little bit of alone time, he hates being cooped up in his house for that long. "Then why haven't you checked on him?" I'm really starting to worry now. "He's locked all the doors and windows, all the blinds were shut, and there were no lights on. You told us to not intrude into Sabers space with out permission or if it was an emergency."
"We'll this seems like an emergency to me." I storm out of my office and to Sabres house. I've made it to the portal that goes to where Sabre lives. I turnaround and say one last thing before I go. "Go! Send someone to inform the leaders about this!" And I jump through.
     I run up past the guards standing at the door. They we're starting to say something when I started to knock on the door. "Sabre" No response... I knock again "Sabre!" Still there was no response, and ever since he's come back he's been a light sleeper. He should of waken up from the first time. I bang on the door. "SABRE!"
     I've had enough of waiting, I break down the door. The guards that were standing there jumped back in shock from the sudden sound. I hear people in the distance shouting my name as I run into the house and up the stairs. I run into his room and see him passing out. "SABRE!" I scream as I run to him in tears

———————————————————————————

Authors Note:
Cliffhanger! My partner in crime!