ask and ye shall receive (minho & felix)

Written for day 5 of Spanktember 2023. The prompt is "Asking for it".

Also inspired by a prompt from @/Mina2010 on AO3: "Minho and Hyunjin get called to do extra practice and felix starts feeling left out, this keeps happening and then one day felix gets so jeaulous that Minho spanked hyunjin (bc he wanted the cuddles after) that he makes a plan. He gets into a ton of trouble and of course Minho spanks him and then Felix has a panic attack over minho's lap and then tells him whats wrong and then cuddles and cuteness ensue"

TW for a panic attack!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is officially over when Minho and Hyunjin comes back from dance practice that afternoon and Felix, alone with his game in front of the TV, hears Minho calling Hyunjin kitten.

Maybe it would have been fine if it was just said in teasing, if they were bickering like they usually are. But they're not. Minho sounds fond, speaking in that slightly cutesy voice he only sometimes used, even with Felix.

"There you go, kitten."

There's shuffling as they take off their shoes. Then they come into the living room, Minho leading Hyunjin with a protective arm around his waist. Hyunjin's eyes are puffy and red and when Minho guides him to one of the couches and makes him sit down he winces.

"What the hell happened to you?" Felix blurts out.

"Yah, Yongbog-ak, don't be insensitive," Minho admonishes, before Hyunjin can do anything but color slightly in embarrassment. "Leave Hyunjinnie alone. You can see that he's not feeling good. Hyunjin-ah, just wait here for a little bit? Hyung is going to get you something to eat."

Hyunjin whines, tightening his grip on Minho's wrist.

Minho leans down to give him a quick hug and a comforting pat on the head. "I know. Just a few minutes, kitten. I want you to eat something quickly and then you can go to sleep. Okay?"

This time, Hyunjin nods reluctantly, allowing Minho to extract himself from his grip. Minho hurries off to the kitchen.

Felix presses the start button on his game again, pretending to be focused on it. But he keeps glancing at Hyunjin out of the corner of his eye, something strange twisting in his chest. After a few minutes, he can't hold it in anymore.

"So, what happened?"

Hyunjin curls onto his side, grabbing a pillow and hugging it against his chest. "I don't want to talk about it."

Normally, that would be enough for Felix, but today he just can't seem to help pushing even further.

"You obviously got spanked, so what did you do?"

"Yongbok-ah," Minho says sternly, coming into the room with a tray with soup, side dishes and some rice. "Leave Hyunjin alone. If he wanted to tell you he would have. Don't make me repeat myself again."

"Yes, hyung," Felix says, turning back towards the TV so that Minho won't see the sulky look on his face.

He watches, in sidelong glances again, as Minho sets down the tray on the low table and pulls Hyunjin up to sit beside him. Keeping his arm around Hyunjin, he starts feeding him from the tray. He carefully builds little spoonfuls of rice topped with bean sprouts or kimchi, dips it in the soup and then blows on it before he puts it in Hyunjin's mouth.

"I haven't eaten either," Felix says, a little viciously.

Minho shakes his head, beginning to load up a fresh spoonful for Hyunjin. "It's past eleven in the evening and you haven't eaten? Not you too, Felix-ah. We've talked about having meals on time, haven't we? Go to the kitchen and make yourself something. This is the last of the soup, but there's plenty of eggs still."