Chapter 12: Many Unhappy Returns

A/N

It may be a little confusing but this takes place during many unhappy returns, which is the first episode of season two. You weren't with the boys for the last episode of season one. Sorry if this is confusing. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

You woke up. It was quiet. You were in a dark room all by yourself. You tried to move, but something kept you from moving. You turned around to see you were chained to a wall.

You didn't know how long you had been there. There was no daylight and no windows. You heard some voices coming from the other side of the metal door, keeping you in. It sounded like the boys. You heard a muffled voice that sounded like Mikey.

"She has to be in one of the rooms!"  You heard the voice say. It was Mikey!

"Mikey! Mikey! I'm in here! Help!" You yelled. Then you heard some banging and Raph smashed the door down. Everyone saw you chained to the wall and rushed over to you.

"Y/n! It's okay we're going to help you!" Leo said as he cut the chains with his swords. Once he did you almost fell to the floor. You didn't realize how much you were relying on the chains to hold you up. Then Mikey caught you before you it the ground. 

"Are you okay, Darling. They didn't do anything to you did they? They didn't touch you right?!" Mikey said worriedly, as he looked for any marks or scars.

"No, Mikey. I'm okay. What happened while I was unconscious." You said. Then everyone looked at each other.

"Well we escaped and tried to stop them from raising shredder, but dad gave him the last piece of the dark armor to save us because he thought we were still trapped. Then the foot clan raised shredder and then shredder attacked us. Then we figured out that we were perfect as we are and we don't have to be all serious and stuff and wear those uncomfortable outfits. And-"

"Wait the shredder was raised?" You said shocked.

"Umm yeah. Sorry." Mikey said.

"We have to go now. We can't let him hurt anyone." Just then Donnie's wrist console went off. There was an attack at Alberto's. You all rushed out the building. You grabbed a sword from one of the guards, passed out on the floor and you all headed for Alberto's.

-------------------------------------------------

After you guys have been fighting in multiple locations you all had to come up with a plan. You all couldn't just keep attacking because nothing was working. Splinter said that the only person that could help you was Big Mama.

You've had some bad experiences with Big Mama, while working with the Foot Clan. Leo and Splinter decided to go ahead and leave. Leaving you, April, and the rest of the boys to fight shredder. Donnie got another signal that he was at the harbor so all headed there.

-----------------------------------------------

Once you were all there you all decided to go attack different parts, to find a weak spot. While April went to go use the crane. You all were smashing and punching different parts, trying to find a weak spot.

Then all of a sudden Mikey hit his leg and the shredder froze. Mikey grabbed you and you all backed away. Then the shredder started to laugh. Then the realization hit you.

"We found a tickle spot."Mikey said with a smile on his face.

"Mad dogs! And Y/n! Tickle!" Raph said as you all charged for him. You all tickled him trying to keep him busy, but then a bunch of fireworks set off and distracted him. You all tried to tickle him even more, but it didn't work and he headed over towards the fireworks. 

Then they all got a plan. Mikey was going to make sure that he didn't make it to the ship, while Raph and Donnie fled the scene, with you riding on Donnie's battle shell, as he hovered it the air.

Then you watched as Mikey swung a cargo ship at shredder. You were just mesmerized. You didn't know he could do that. Like what the what!

You Raph and Donnie were just watching the cargo ship fly through the air. Then Donnie go hit with a storage container. And you both fell down. You were okay though.

After about 10 minutes more of fighting he disappeared yet again. You all decided to go hide out somewhere else. You all went to an alley way and it started to rain. 

"I've put in coordinates for X, Y, D or Donnie axis and this is the sight of our final resting spot. I mean go team." Donnie said as all of you got soaked from the rain. Then a portal opened up and Leo and Splinter came out.

"You love us, you missed us, were back baby!" Leo said pulling out a mystic collar. 

"Leo where were you? You took forever!" Raph said.

"Hey when I said you got this I meant that. I'm sure the only reason were here now is because Donnie put in coordinates and blah blah blah, Mikey razzed his tazz, Y/n kinda just witnessed everything, April finally used her crane license, and Raph gonna put it all into a plan to stop shredder.' Leo said.

"Wow Leo that's remarkably accurate?!" Raph said. 

"We just need to put this collar on him and we will be fine." Leo said. Everyone nodded and started to attack. Mikey distracted him while Donnie blinded him with is hanky. Then Leo put on the collar and he was contained. Then Big Mama came out. 

"Great you caught him, now I shall dispose of him." Big Mama said. Then one of her assistants put him into the portal. Then everyone collapsed onto the ground. You pushed them back into the sewer. You were about to jump down into the sewer with them, but then you heard Big Mama say something.

"Oh also, It's nice to see you again, Y/n." Big Mama said as she waved goodbye with an evil grin on her face and she went through the portal. Your mind filled with all those horrible memories as you climbed back into the sewer.

-----------------------------------------------------

1016 words

Thank you for reading sorry this one took longer. I was trying to write one shots too.

Have a great day! Ye 🧡