Chapter 16: Ease The Anxiety

A/n 

Just a little fair warning: In a part of this chapter Mikey gives the reader a massage and the reader has takes off their shirt. If your a girl you still wear a bra so your not like naked or anything. Just so you know if your uncomfortable with the topic. 

The beginning of the chapter doesn't have that. I'll tell you all when it happens so at least read the beginning of the chapter, because it's important to the story.

Thank you for reading! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

You were making yourself some food in the kitchen, thinking about Big Mama and you being her assistant. You thought about all the terrible things you did to people. You knew that the boys all knew Big Mama. What if she asked you to do what you did to everyone else?

Why didn't she make you come back? Maybe she found a new assistant. There was another person working for her that took the shredder. What if that all was a trick? Nobody ever out smarts Big Mama. 

A lot of anxiety filled your head. You were shaking. You thought you had gotten rid of her once you ran away, but now she knows you know the boys. Not to mention that she knows your relationship with Mikey now too. What were you going to do?

You could barely pick up the ingredients of your food. You were shaking so bad. You eventually gave up and put your back to the wall. You sat down, bringing your legs to your chest, hugging them. 

You cried think about everything that happened in the past. All the terrible things you did to people. All the terrible things she did to you. All the terrible things you could've done. All the things that would happen. All the thoughts filled your mind. You were so focused on it that you didn't here a certain box turtle come in the kitchen.

"Honeybee, are you okay? Your shaking." He said kneeling down to your level. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes, sniffling.

"Mikey!" You said as you hugged him, surprising him a little. You cried into his chest. He rubbed your back with one hand and hugged you with the other.

"Do you want to tell me what happened? You don't have to if you don't want to." He said looking at you, wiping your tears from your cheeks. You couldn't tell him about what happened between you and Big Mama, but you had to tell him that she probably tricked the boys into giving her shredder.

"It's just um. Don't you think it's suspicious that Big Mama took shredder? I mean she could hurt everyone with him." You said.

"Don't worry darling. Leo already out smarted Big Mama. Nothing bad will happen. Is that really why your so upset?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess I was overreacting. It just caused me a lot of anxiety." You said. 

"There's nothing to worry about, starlight. Big mamas taken care of." He said getting up and taking your hand to help you up. Once you got up his hand remained intertwined with yours. You were still shaking. Then him got an idea to help with your anxiety.

"Here come with me to my room." He said as he pulled you with him. You both went to his room and he closed the curtain.

"I was wondering if you would like me to give you a massage. You'll need to take off your shirt and stuff. I won't look or anything! If you want to just cuddle to I'll do that. I don't want to make you uncomfortable I just want to ask your anxiety." He said blushing a little. 

(That part in the A/n I was talking about starts here.)

"That would be nice, thank you Mikey." You said. He turned around so you wouldn't be uncomfortable. The you took off your shirt and laid on your stomach on the mattress.

"I'm ready." You said. You were blushing badly. It would put Raph's mask to shame. He turned around to see you laying there with blush on your face. You looked so beautiful/handsome. Mikey sat on his knees next to you.

"If your ever uncomfortable just tell me and I'll stop okay?" You said before starting.

"Okay Mikey. Thank you." You said. Then he started to rub your back and massage it. It felt amazing. You hummed a little in pleasure and smiled.

"Man, darling. Your really tense. I'll have to give you massages more often." He said giggling a little, with a smile on his face.

"I like the sound of that." You said. You felt so comfortable. Laying on the mattress with fluffy blankets and pillows. Mikey massaging and pampering you. It felt heavenly. 

So slowly drifted to sleep, due to the relaxation. Every worry seemed to melt away. You fell asleep as Mikey massaged you. 

"You still wake, Starlight?" He said as he turned to see your face. You were quietly sleeping cuddling onto a fluffy blanket.

--------------------------------

Mikey's POV

When I saw them laying there they looked so peaceful as they slept. So cozy and comfortable. I felt so happy that they trusted me so much with something like this. It was a little cold so I carefully got off the mattress and went to get one of my oversized night shirts.

Sice I have a shell, my shirt would be really big on them. I turned them around and carefully lifted them. I put the oversized shirt over their head and on their body. Thankfully they were still sound asleep in my arms.

They looked so cute in my shirt. I lifted them up and placed them in my hammock for them to rest. Then I carefully joined them in the hammock. I hugged them close to my body and kissed their forehead.

They were so warm and cozy. I wanted to stay like this forever. L slowly drifted to sleep with y/n in my arms. I always loved it when we'd cuddle together. There warm body next to mine. Drifting asleep with them in my arms. It's my favorite thing in the world.

------------------------------------

1002 words

Thank you for reading

Don't be to weird in the comments

Constructive criticism is always appreciated 

Have a great day!  Ye!🧡