Author's note

Dedication

To my first love, the author of my life. Thank you for calling me forth out of darkness into light to show forth your praises.

~~~

Author's Note

Hi guys! Thanks so much for getting your copy of this book. You will not regret investing your time to read this, I promise you.

This collection of 14 short stories was birthed from a writing contest hosted by Miss Omowonuola Oladapo Hope on Facebook.

I want to thank God for that experience because even though it was rough, God granted me the grace to scale through.

Attached below are the prompts I worked on.

Most of the microfiction I wrote were a result of spontaneous inspiration I got while thinking about the prompts

Most of the microfiction I wrote were a result of spontaneous inspiration I got while thinking about the prompts. I apologize in advance if the stories seem rushed or too open-ended. It is of course microfiction.

Each of these stories are exactly 300 words in length. The benefit of this is that you can read this entire book in a single seating, in between breaks, on your commute to work or school.

Please, feel free to share this book with others. Don't forget to vote too.

If you would prefer to get a PDF or Epub soft copy of this book, please reach out to me via private message and you will get access to it.

God bless you.