|| Six

I couldn't get enough,My heart became a slave

My heart became a slave.
I long for her to take my hand,
To be by my side.

-

O N E M O N T H L A T E R

It's has been one month since the couple had fought, avoiding and ignoring each other whenever they had crossed paths. Alexiandra was still hurt from his words but she wouldn't forgive him as she was just only worried about Draco.

While in the Great Hall, professor McGonagall stood up and called for everyone's attention.

"May I have everyone's attention." She clapped her hands together making conversations to die down and gaining their attention. "Thank you. As you all may still remember the Yule Ball, this year we will be hosting a masquerade ball!" McGonagall announced, whispers were heard from all houses. "The theme is mysterious! It'll be hosted on Saturday, 1997 of November the 29th starting from eight o' clock 'till midnight." She finished speaking and the whispers grew into conversations, giggling were heard from females who were discussing their outfits and who they would want to go with.

-

It was the 26th of November and Ginny Weasley had dragged Alexiandra with her to go shopping for their outfits after she countlessly refused but the ginger-haired girl didn't even care.

After trying on multiple dresses, Alexiandra grew tired and just walked off leaving her friend whose was looking at more dresses. She walked around the store, scanning the racks for at least a simple dress or something to get Ginny off her back.

Two hours went by and yet still no luck on finding a dress so the fox hair-coloured female gave up.

"Are you sure though? There's so many other dresses you could choose from." Ginny whined, pouting as she looked at Alexiandra. "I'm not going to the ball anyway so why should I even bother getting a dress if I'm not going?" She asked, tilting her head before sighing. "Just go get your dress and look gorgeous at that ball, and who knows maybe you might get Harry's attention" Alexiandra teased, causing Ginny to get flustered and look away.

-

It's the night of the ball, the corridors were filled with the sound of heels clucking on the marble floor and females giggling. The scent of cheap or expensive perfume wafted in the air.

Alexiandra was in her dormitory, sitting by the window. A faint knock was heard at her door. 'Hm? Who could that be?' She thought to herself before getting up and walking over to the door.

She twisted the knob and opened the door to be greeted by no one. That's odd. Alexiandra was about to step out of her room until her feet touched something and she looked down to see a box. Confusion filled her face as she looked around the hallway before crouching down and picking up the box. Going back inside her room with the box.

She was hesitant at first but eventually opened the box and Alexiandra saw a black fabric inside, a letter ontop of it.

Dear Sweetheart,