Three ||

A/n; I just wanted to mention that this story might be fast-moving, it's not a slowburn but I swear this story is worth reading!I hope you're doing well and taking care of yourselves!

I hope you're doing well and taking care of yourselves!

-

NO ONE'S POV;

Alexiandra was pacing around her room, it was the night of the Yule Ball and she was panicking.

"Oh merlin.." She murmured under her breath. Feeling anxious and almost insecure about her dress for the night she chosen, it was black silky gown with a pearl necklace to go with it and she had a white slit resting on her arms as she paced around.

'What if it's not good enough?'
'Will he like it?'
That thought was random and unexpected, since when she ever cared about Draco's opinions..
'What if everyone looks at me weirdly..'

Thoughts flooded her mind as her eyes were filled with worry. A gentle knock was heard at the door of her dormitory, snapping her out of her train of thought.

"It's open," Alexiandra spoke, her voice soft and faint almost barely above a whisper but still the person could hear her, as they twisted the doorknob and entered the room.

She turned around to see the person and her eyes slightly widen to see, Draco standing there. He was wearing black trousers, white-buttoned up shirt and a half white-coat along with a black jacket. Alexiandra stared at him, feeling her cheeks were warm before she cleared her throat and looked away.

"Why are you here?" She beseeched.

"Well, my partner is more than 15 minutes late so I decided to check on her to see if she didn't back out on me." Draco murmured, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips walking closer towards her. "I am thinking of that.." she mumbled.

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's silly but what if everyone looks at me weirdly."

It wasn't a question, more of a statement.

"Why would you think that? You'll look gorgeous, darling." He blunted, not thinking of what he said before he realised what he said and a faint blush creeping up on his cheeks. Alexiandra giggled lightly at his compliment, feeling a bit better and slightly flabbergasted that he complimented her. "Thank you, you look quite lovely yourself tonight."

Draco took both of her hands gently, giving them a squeeze. "You look exquisite tonight." Then a warm smile appeared on his face, it wasn't a smirk or a scowl. No, it was actually a sincere smile. "You should smile more..you look good when you smile." She murmured, almost like she's getting lost in his smile.

His grey eyes widen at her words before he let out a soft breathy chuckle. "No one really complimented my smile..thank you, Sigertem." His smile widen a bit before he let go one of her hands and intertwined their fingers together, it felt like their fingers were dancing when they touched.

"Shall we get going?"

"Mhm,"

-

The two were the talk of the night, getting glances from everyone in the room. Looks of awe or jealousy, flabbergasted.

During the Yule Ball, Draco takes Alexiandra somewhere quiet more to dance together where no one could see them or interrupt.

• • •

ZAFIRO started playing but it was just instrumental version of the song, it was much easier and relaxing to dance to.

Alexiandras' arms were around Draco's neck, her head resting on his shoulder while his hands were on her hips. They were dancing to the song, Alexiandra humming softly along with it.

"Can I tell you something?" Draco whispered softly in her ear. She nodded before lifting her head up to look him.

"Just know..that.." His voice traced off, thinking about the words he was going to say next. "I like you..I don't think I ever hated you, I guess I wanted a excuse to get your attention." They continued dancing, the song was slow and calming. Alexiandra stared at him with astonishment, her dark green eyes gazing into his greys eyes as she tried to let his words sink in. She was about to say something until he continued.

"I don't just like you, I truly love you. There's no one I'd rather wanna be with than you.."

A small comfortable silence fell over the two, their bodies moving together in a slow rhythm following the music.

"You make me want to be a better person and uh..I apologise for the all terrible things I've done and said to you, Alex.." Draco apologised, a small smile painted at her lips before giggling. It was the first time he ever called her 'Alex'.

"I forgive you and..I-" Alexiandra was cut off when he pulled her closer, his gaze was locked on her rosy red lips. Draco looked into her eyes almost asking if he could, her lips parted slightly before smiling and nodded. He held her waist with one hand and used his other hand to lift her chin up, his grey eyes lingering between her dark green eyes and lips.

After few moments, he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers gently, pulling her into a sweet kiss. She kissed him back.

Draco Malfoy took her first kiss, little did she know that she was his first kiss as well.

-

You are not mine,
but sometimes
I pretend that you wish
you were

I create this idea
that you secretly
want me

And I often forget
It's just something
I've made up

You do not want me,
you're not mine.

- found on Pinterest