|| Two

My gaze falls on her, and then she speaksMy heart skips a beat My chest rises, my cheeks red For I am in love with her

she speaks
My heart skips a beat
My chest rises, my cheeks red
For I am in love with her.
Her eyes dark green like a forest,
Getting lost in them without a exit to seek
For I am lost in them
And her voice like a sweet song
I wish to repeat.

-
Fourth year

Everyone came back from the winter holidays, feeling alive and more enthusiasm in their bodies than last year after having the Chamber Of Secrets opened and Ginny Weasley facing death.

All of us wanting a peaceful year but of course something chaotic and unexpected has to happen. The Tri-wizard tournament, which was allowed for all witches and wizards to join but the rules were changed for safety protocols and the orders of the ministry, and only people above the age of 17 were allowed to join.

Somehow..having Harry Potter, The Chosen One. Being as another chosen champion to join the competition, everyone was mad at the sudden news throwing insults at the poor boy;
"He wants attention!,,
"Cheater,,
"He's under age though, it's unfair that he could join!,, and many more.

But moving on from that, there is also a dance approaching as well. The Yule Ball.

-

ALEXIANDRA'S POV;

I'm still astounded that Draco. Draco Lucius Malfoy has asked me to be his partner to the Yule ball, I feel as if this is some kind of joke and that I'm going to be humiliated.

-

FLASHBACK;

"Sigertem," Draco called me, making me to flinch as I look up from my book I was reading. "What?" I enquired, raising a eyebrow.

"I know it's very odd of me but.."His voice traced off, seeming almost hesitant? Nervous? I couldn't seem to read his tone nor face expression but I brushed that thought away and waited for him to continue. "But what? If you are here to tell me about some random nonsense, I swear on merlin I'm going to-" He suddenly cut me off by saying something unexpected that I swear I felt chills going down my spine.

"Will you be my partner to the Yule Ball?" He requested, looking at me but his eyes weren't on me almost like he was too scared to look at me. "Will i be your what?" I asked, feeling like i didn't quite hear that right.

"Did I stutter?" Draco said sarcastically, finally looking at me now. I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm, "I asked, if you will be my partner to the ball." He repeated. I was still feeling astonished at this. "What's the catch? Why the sudden interest in me?" I rose a eyebrow, placing the book down on the table as I rested my head in the palm of my hands, looking at him with curiosity. "I clearly remember, you and I getting detention the other night because of you fussing over me getting a mark higher than yours." I smiled slyly at him, my dark green eyes staring deeply into his grey ones as he stood by the other side of the table, both of his hands on the table as he leaned down closer.

"I don't have to answer that, but is it a yes or no? It's very a simple question anyway, Sigertem." The way I wish I could slap that smirk off his face.

"Hmm..Fine, I suppose I'll go with you."

-

If there ever comes a day
When we can't be together
Keep me in your heart,
I'll stay there forever.

— A.A. Milne