|| three ⅓ ||

Year - 2002 -

Dear Malfoy,

I am still very astounded that you had asked me to be your partner to the Yule Ball, I feel like I am dreaming or this is some sort of lucid dream you know..

I will not lie but you look so much different than you did in the last three years..
You look very nice when your hair is not slicked back and you had a light character development; it is not that noticeable but i noticed it.
I am sure that all the girls are being swept off their feet when they see you. Oh how annoying it is but I'm sure they are going to kill me when they see me with you at the ball; as your partner.

From,
Alexiandra

The dress that she had chosen that day was a black silky gown with a pearl necklace to go with it and she had a white slit resting on her arms. It matched perfectly with his outfit that day.

Draco chuckled softly when he remembered how he found her panicking in her dormitory.

He smiled at the letter. He remembered her dress at the Yule Ball, the dance, the night that had changed everything between them.

"You'll look gorgeous, darling." He recalled telling her.

He placed the letter back in the box and took out the next letter..

"And maybe we're just like the sun and the moon - deeply in love with each other but too different to exist side by side."

— found on Pinterest