𝟒

"Barbie event, are you frl rn ma ?"

" Ma, no way in hell im goin' to that fucking Barbie event." It's been 5 hours since Y/n is asking Miles on a date to the Barbie event "You made me watch the movie, we can go on a date but NOT to the Barbie event." He didn't wanted to change his mind. "Please mi amor ! I went to your Mercedes event, i didn't even knew that existed! You can put some effort to come to the one I want.."He though and smiled "No." Y/n tough for few minutes before finally saying "If you come, i'll do your massage night." His face light up "i can't refuse, im as stiff as a stick..deal."

༺✵༻

After 2 hours, Y/n had on, a pinkish dress with white high heels, while Miles had a purple shirt with black cargo. "Mi amor, no way you're going there with this simple outfit. Put on the 'Kenough' sweatshirt! " He rolled his eyes "No need to look like that shitty Ken, plus my Barbie is the prettiest" he smirked lightly before wrapping his arm around her waist "As rizzful as i met you, i see". He kiss his fiancée's cheek, smiling silly, he picks her up and bring her to the car.
➬➬➬➬⟱

"Miles Gonzalo Morales I swear to go rslow down this car or imma have a heart attack." She was gripping her seat "Don't be a cry baby Ma'. I'm just going a bit fast" she sighed, gripping for her life.

She was gripping on her boyfriend's arm, which was driving like crazy earlier.

"Miles ! Look ! Its...BARBIE'S ACTOR !" She rushed to her as Miles groaned, following to see the actors of Barbie and Ken.

"Hi dear ! How are you doing today ?" Margot Robbie says as y/n smiles widely. "Hi ! I'm y/n l/n and this is my fiancé, Miles Morales!" The actor chuckles lightly before nodding "Nice to meet you two !" Y/n smiles warmly before going to the stands where pink-ish food was getting sold.

"Mi amor..how long are we going to stay in that pink-shiny party.." Miles was tired, it was obvious on his expression "Let's just go, if you don't like it, ion see the point to stay." Miles face turns a bit sad, about his fiancée who was so excited to come here, and he felt like ruining it

He grabs a Barbie doll and change his voice to a high pitch "Oh Y/n ! Stay with me!" He continues his play, which gets a light chuckle from Y/n "Miles..you look stupid..but yeah, i like it." He stands straight and leans close to her, smiling warmly at her before kissing her.

"Erk ! That's disgusting!" Miles says with the Barbie in front his face, high pitch still "Meh." He puts the doll away and wraps his arms around his magnificent fiancée, kissing her deeply.

_____

"Thanks for accepting comin' to this event" Was he gonna admit he hated it but came to see her smile ?

..no

"It was fun" well, he was not lying since he got to kiss and hug his soon-to-be wife.

"Finally home !" She said after opening the door with a tired face, Miles grabbed Y/n and threw her on the bed (lightly), then took off his shirt revealing his well-build hot torso.

"Its my time now, ma'."

☝🏾 Be ready luvs

Miles threw his shirt aside and got on the top of his girl, pecking her neck, sliding his fingers in her mouth "Prepare your pussy, ma', im not leavin' anything dry t'night." He smirked as he, without any pressure, put two of his fingers in Y/n's asshole. "Ah!" Was the only "moan" that got out of the girl's mouth, before the braided started to go faster, in&out without any worry. Which caused Y/n to streak on the moans.

"Seriously Miles.." he licked his fingers then took of his underwear, revealing his gigantic cock.

"W-wait wait..Since when was it THIS big?!" She almost seemed like admiring
"After 3 months, you expect it to get smaller ?" He laughs dryly "Sorry mamí. But im extra rough tonight." As he finish his sentence, he enters her clit.

He doesn't regret anything, all he does us enjoying giving love to his future wife.

They ended it on this. Y/n got sleepy and Miles just cleaned all before falling in his fiancee's arms.

Sorry bubs im not good for this kinda stuff yk..

In the morning, Y/n was deeply asleep in her man's arms, which was already up, not missing the opportunity to watch the beauty of hid peaceful girlfriend.

He smiles as he observes the woman sleeping, "I can't stop loving you." In fact, he did a lot for her, like deleting all his socials, cutting contacts with eventual friends female, following in class, sparing people she was friend with and even learned to cook.

"G'mornin' mi amor.." She said, finally waking up, she got up, not seeing her fiancé around, she had her plush in her arms, her silk pajamas on, not bothered by how Miles managed to put it on her without waking her up.
She found him making pancakes, a glass of orange juice already waiting for her mouth.

"Thank chu hon'.." Miles jumped, he didn't heard her steps so he got surprised for a second.

He hugged her, giving her a "morning kiss" "How was your sleep ma' ?" She smiled, hugging back "great, im surprised i can walk straight." He smirked at this comment but didn't replied, instead, he carried her to the table ;

"Have a seat, m'lady~" she sat with a dramatic face "Thank you, gentleman~"
They bursted in a laugh, happy to spend time together.

"Im gettin' ya braided today, Morales."

"Hell naw...".

_____

Hi ! I got to 965 words on this, sorry for taking so lonnnnng, anyways hope y'all enjoyed <3 Xoxo kisses and hugs luvs.