𝟑

"Will you be my fiancé?"

(f/f)= favorite flavor

Miles POV :

Okay..today is the day. I will tell her, all I have to do is put on knee on the ground, look at her with all the fucking love i have for her..then— "Mi amor, are you okay ? Why are you on one knee...to the wall..?" Oh no god... "I..hum Ma. Will you marry me ?" I wanted to do this in the garden......"Yes, I do, I'm ready to build a whole life wit ya boo," she was tearing. But her voice seemed like she wasn't— huh nvm. "Ma— why— no don't cry !!" She's cute.

Extern Pov

They knew they wouldn't do all the marriage step for now so they called themselves " Fiancés", They were on their couch, cuddling and chuckling, rambling about their future wedding, "No chocolate cake, its awful ! I want strawberry one" Well, that was Miles asking against Y/N's, She won. "I want (f/f) one !" He agreed with her choice, how could he says no to the woman he proposed to.

About 3 hours late, they decided to call their parents, starting with Miles's mom "Hi Mama.." "Hi Mrs.Morales !" Rio was fixing her camera to talk to the future married properly "Hi Mijo ! And (N/n) !" They would talk about how living together felt, Suddenly touching their previous talking "Well Ma..I proposed to (Y/N)." Rio gasped before smiling widely. "Finally ! Do you need help with the wedding steps ???" Y/n was in the kitchen, grabbing water, while Miles was telling her mom how it was going for now.

"Mami..We're not trying to get to this yet, i just proposed to her but ion think we gunna do all those step by now y'know ?" Rio sighed "Take your time Mijo, dime si necesitas ayuda [Tell me if you need help]" Miles smiled and nodded "Yeah no worries Mami, te amo, see you soon" "see you soon Mijo" that's how the call ended

Miles got up to hug his now fiancée by behind "You're so pretty mi amor~" he said as he started kissing and nibbling on her neck "Plannin' on puttin' on a shirt boo ?" She said feeling his well-build torso against her back "shh Ma...just enjoy our hug session.." he squeezed her into a tight hug, she turned her head and kissed him "Let me cook now or we eatin' air" his smile turned to an annoyed look "Im cuddlin' you the rest of the day then." She laughed lightly "Sure thing boo."

" I'm glad you're the one I'm marrying"

________
446 WORDS LUV
Short chapter! Imma do a 1000 words one for the next one!

________446 WORDS LUVShort chapter! Imma do a 1000 words one for the next one!