𝟏

" 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 "

" Miles ! Where's my laptop amor ?" She has been looking for it since she woke up, but it was nowhere to be find until she sees Miles

" Lo siento ma, I was tryna look for sum new" He gives her back her laptop and pulls her on his lap "Did ya shower already ? Smell so good.." he started kissing her neck, nibbling slightly on it

"Don't even start mi amor" she said as she got up from his lap " Where ya goin mami ? Cmon stay" he lays down on the bed, admiring the beauty of his beloved girlfriend "Miles..No, i have to go see some old friends yknow" He simply sighed "aight"

Around 2 hours later, she finally got ready and walked towards her boyfriend "Mi amor, i'm leavin' " she kissed his forehead quickly before heading to the door "Ma...come back quick, imma miss yo ass" she lightly laughed and waved to Miles.

Miles's POV :

Dawg..i feel lonely, she just— always wanna see her friends.. Like can't she spend a day with me?

I'll just grab sum to eat.

~3 Hours later

External Pov:

She enters the apartment again, finding Miles shirtless, laying on the bed "Awh.." she sits on the bed beside him, caressing his back lightly and scrolling on Instagram

Miles's phone suddenly ring, which wake him up. "You back mamí..." he kiss her lips softly, before picking up the call "hm? Oh, Uncle wassup man ? Mhm..yeah sure" he sighs and hugs his girlfriend "Ay..sorry ma, i needa go on some missions" He sighs again, holding her chin. "It's no problem cariño, pero..te Te echaré de menos.." he smiles lightly "Mi amor, you learnin' spanish ?" She rolls her eyes "Im a pro already"

He was still laughing, its been 45 minutes since he started. Which annoyed y/n "Im gonna sound like some kid ion know how ya call it but you get no fucking kisses neither hugs tonight" Miles's laugh turned to a sad face, eyes demanding "Lo siento Mami ! You ain't doin' that to me...please" his demanding face and plainly whines made y/n more evil than guilty, she got up to grab some snack, purposely ignoring her boyfriend.

"Ma ?" ... "Mi amor.." .. " Mami.." ... "Y/N !" ... " Princesa..?" ..He get annoyed by her ignoring him so he picks her up and throw her on the bed " Ay mi amor , I'm sorry for laughing at you ok ? Don't ignore me..i might go insane if ion get your sweet wet kisses." He was begging, his eyes, at least.

"Ay,ay okay Miles, but you makin' breakfast tomorrow, aight ?" His face lights up and he nodded, his soft spot never stopped amaze Y/N.
"Sure, princesa"

———————-

455 WORDS LUVS

I LOVED WRITING THIS, LIKE I HOPE Y'ALL GON' ENJOY !

BTW THANKS FOR THE 1,3K READS ON MY OTHER STORY !!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/DAY/EVENING/MORNING 🫶🏽

To be continued >>>