𝟔

"Fools months."

"Ma ? Where's my—" He turned to y/n as she jumped on him with a balloon "Boo!" His eyes widened and he fell on his ass.

"Ma what the fuck ?" He said taking his breath. "Babe, Halloween's coming !"
He sighed and grabbed her waist "Halloween is for fools Mami." Y/n laughed lightly then backed off him, looking at him with a shocked face "Fools ? Like fools ? Fools fools ? Are you  kidding me?" "Ma cmon be for real." She sat down "Then the only sugar you getting is your cola in tha fridge." He tried to get what she meant, took a second to understand. "Ma, you ain't doing this to me, i need your uhm.., raspberry skittle." She went in the kitchen "buy a pack, it's cheap." She grabbed a bottle of wine "mmh.."

"Y/n M/n L/n. Put that down " he said as y/n pointed the water gun at him "Cmon Miles its harmless " "Fuck up y/n. You literally put wine into a mf water gun"
The boy ran around like his life was in danger. "Ma cmon, it gonna take ages to wash that." Y/n chuckled before shooting the wine at him, on his pants.
"Got your period perhaps?" She mocks as she takes his hand in hers, shooting a little bit of wine in her lover's mouth. "You're so fucking annoying, but I still love you" he grabbed an egg and threw it at her shoes "MILES !" "Karma baby girl, now you gonna wash both." She groans and goes to the washing machine with the pants Miles just took off, leaving himself in boxers.

"MILESSSSS IM BOUTTA BECOME SPIDER WOMAN !" He rushed to y/n, seeing her with a fat ass spider on her hand. "Y/n, get the fuck away from this shitty insect." She smirked and purposely ignored him "Hey shawty, wanna bite me ?" When she smiled at the spider, it left and got stepped on by Miles "stop this bullshit girl"

"You a dream breaker"

Miles shrugged and picked y/n up with an arm, putting her on his shoulder "put me down I'm not some chip bag" he ignored her, putting her on the couch, turning on the tv, choosing a show that happened to be Dora the explorer. He gave her a yogurt and a Dora doll. Then he went playing Fortnite in their bedroom.

"Miles what the what ? Why you put Dora ? You know I rather paw patrol." He sighed and grabbed her hand, pulling her closer and sitting her on his lap.

"Y/n, I love you" he said, putting down his controller. He slides his hands under his girlfriend shirt, kissing her neck leaving hickeys. "I love you too but why all of a sudden?" Miles gave no answers and continued.

"I'd never want someone else, you're my treasure y/n"

... "Y/n?"

"...Wake up please."

"Y/n. It's not funny."

...

—————-

490 WORDS N SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE 😭😭

Love y'all