5

"Nobody gets me like you"

"Ma, I beg you, leave my head alone." But it was too late, Y/n was already tracing a perfect separation line on the middle of the poor boy's head. "Miles, you can't keep a messy head and walk like it's normal." He sighed "Who cares.." Y/n annoyingly smiled "Me."

Miles stayed still, caressing his beautiful fiancée's thighs, kissing them from time to time. Y/n chuckled at the boy's affection, she liked it. Miles was happy, his soon-to-be wife's hands in his hair, lightly braiding them, it was a peaceful moment. "I love you Y/n. Y'know that huh" She smiled, "I love you too idiot" She finished braiding him and he immediately got up to press his lips against hers, like he needed to kiss her.

"Hey ma, y'know. I love you, you are my everything, you understand me like for real, you the best thing that happened to me, i aint joking" She started to sniffles "Ma-? Dont cry " she was smiling and tearing like it was the cutest and kindest thing someone ever said to her. "Why you makin' me cry huh.."she said with a light chuckle.

He opened his arms "C'mere ma" she wrapped her arms around him "Miles, Nobody gets me like you." He smiled "I was gonna say it.. At least we both love SZA." Y/n hugged him tighter.

Around 10PM, Y/n and Miles decided to go on a date, to a restaurant that opened not a long time ago.

"Miles. You hate new restaurants so i think its very suspicious." He smirked and just looked at her "Miles.."

"No. Its a no." The restaurant name was Me&MyPistachio (no inspiration.) the green neon light was killing her eyes.

"Miles, i can make pasta." He sighed and smiled "Too late" she smiled back awkwardly, not sure of what she could actually eat there. "Welcome pistachio lovers ! Are you two on a date ? We have pistachio formed table special for dates !" The man said with a pistachio hat. She  never saw Miles so excited over a restaurant.

"Yes, my beautiful fiancée here and me are on a date, can we have a table? A perfect table like my perfect girl" the man leaded them to a pistachio formed table, with a heart shaped bowl filled with pistachios "Miles, honey. If the menu is filled with pistachio plate i ain't eating." He grabbed her hands "C'mon. Baby. Its just once.."

She opened the menu and surprisingly, the only plate with pistachio was the worst, to Miles at least. All the other plate were pasta, pizza, chicken and fries.

"...Fake ass restaurant " he was deceived, so y/n decided to grab his hand and leave "We won't eat sir"

The man was confused but just went to clean their table to find an empty bowl " YOU HAVE TO— " they were already gone.

Miles smiled as he saw Y/n take out a pack of 6 bags of pistachio "Ma... oh lord..I love you. " she laughed lightly "Take it"

"Thank you Y/n , You're the best "

521 words boos ! 💞

Thanks for reading <333