Doctor please

You loved your job. Taking care of people. Helping people. All of that. You loved it. You loved everyone that came. There was nothing that could change your mind about the career.
You had a high school friend who ended up having a Kid freshman year. You ended up being both of their doctors.
They had an appointment to see you today, and finally get to see her daughter. You love Mila, but had a different opinion on Z. She left you out the middle of nowhere and comes back like it was nothing. But you know it's to help her, so you mind your own business.
You walk out of the room to the front. You skim the office to find her 'Mila'. You say quietly.
Your friend and her daughter Mila stand up and walk towards you.
"Hi Mila"
"Hi!" She waves and you direct them to the room.
You help Mila sit on the bed and you look at her mom.
"What's going on?" You look at z.
"She's had a cough and not being able to sleep the last couple of days." She looks at you.
"Oh no. Is Mila sick?" You rub her face with your thumb and Mila giggles.
You start writing down the symptoms she had, and Z tries to get your attention. "Stop it Z. I'm at work." You stare at her, and she huffs in defeat.
"Please. Give me 5 minutes." She starts to beg you and you shoot her down.
"I'm giving her Motrin for the pain. Give her it once a day and then give her Tylenol every 4-6 hours." You sign the paper and hand it to Z and she grabs your hand.
"Please. 5 minutes. I'll leave you alone after."
"I have nothing to say to you Z. Take care of her and then text me how she's doing." You walk out of the room, and she sits there in defeat.

*sorry for the short chapters. I'm coming back soon. :)*