Peer pressure

Your friends invited to their house for a little hangout session before you left for the summer.

As you showed up to their house, they tried to get you to smoke, and you continuously said no. You never did drugs and you refused to start today.

"Oh, fuck yes." you hear a familiar voice embrace you. "they're finally here." You turned to Z, resting her head on your shoulder. "Smoke with us, it'll be fun."

Earlier in the evening, you talked about Zendaya to your best friend Jules but one of Z's friends overheard you and decided to butt in on the conversation. She told you how Z didn't like people who didn't do drugs and that you weren't a party person if you didn't do anything. But Z knew how you were. You expected it.

"No, I can't... uh I don't want too. It's bad for you." You start playing with your hands and nervously looks around.

"Guys don't force the kid to smoke. Just let them do what they want." Z shakes her head and grabs the weed sitting down on the couch rolling up.

You look down and bite your lip anxiously. Everyone starts smoking and you see some girl sitting next to her and they're being touchy with each other.

After a couple of minutes, you run over to the couch and sit down next to Z.

"Actually uh, I do want to smoke. Please let me join you." Everyone nods and then they all hit and  pass it on to you.

You smoked for a few minutes and then stood up to walk to the kitchen and trip on-to the ground. Everyone in the room start laughing at you and you run to a room in embarrassment.
You didn't even pay attention to the room. You look around after you calm down, to find yourself in her room.

"Okay, guys, that was enough. I want this cleaned." Z stands up and starts looking around the house for you. You sit on her bed and puts your head into your knees while wiping your eyes.

After a couple minutes, you hear the door open. You look up to see Z staring at you and you look away from you. "Everyone laughed at me, I didn't mean to trip."

She laughs and closes the door behind her, "You're fine. Don't worry. None of us are mad. We just laughed cus you tripped over air. I was just coming to make sure you were okay."

"I'm okay. I think I scared myself instead. My hands broke my fall so I jammed them, but I'm okay." Z grabs a hand wrap from out of her dresser and grabs your forearm gently.

She wraps your hand and she gives you some Excedrin, "I'm sure your head is about to hurt, so I'll lay this here for you."

You lay down on the bed and close your eyes. She puts your head on her lap and rubs your cheek with her thumb. "Everyone is gonna go home. Don't worry." She turns off the light and you  asleep

Word count: 520