seven

SHINOBU'S TEASING
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Isn't this a new low even for you, Tomioka?"

Giyuu, after being pampered by his wife that morning had then dreaded coming to the hq that same day. But, apparently they had an important hashira meeting to attend so he was obligated to come.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you know..," she said with a smile as she took a small piece of paper, "i love him though. From Y/n Tomioka. Honestly, trying to portray yourself as a wife doesn't really suit you."

So that's what y/n meant this morning...

FLASHBACK

"Oh, that reminds me! A crow came by to deliver a message, but I took care of it."

"What did it say?"

"Don't worry about it."

He shrugged and took y/n's word for it.

END FLASHBACK

so the letter was probably saying no one likes me, and y/n was trying to tell her otherwise.

"Can I have that?"

Shinobu frowned at Giyuu's lack of response.

"Sure, but why?"

Giyuu didn't say anything or give any sort of reason as he held out his hand.

Huffing, Shinobu placed the small letter in Giyuu's palm without much fuss.

The other hashira were either quietly watching the exchange, waiting for the meeting to start, or lost in their own conversations.

That was until their master finally started the meeting.