five

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh, wow! What happened next? What happened next?"

"The very next night while i was on patrol with Rengoku, he started to ask many questions, and .. I have the feeling that even he still doesn't believe me when I say I'm married to you..."

Y/n giggled lightly as she hugged her husband, he had finally had the time to come home. Demon slayers don't necessarily get time off, but for once Giyuu wasn't assigned a mission, so he thought it a good idea to go home and tell y/n of the past two weeks.

Giyuu, raising his own arms, returned the hug, "I don't know what to do.. they just won't believe me when I talk about you."

Y/n gave him that same bright smile that he always found time to cherish, "then why don't I meet them?"

Giyuu seemed to dislike the idea, much to y/n's dismay. He wasn't a man of many words, but with one look at his face she knew that he didn't want her to meet them.

Maybe it just wasn't the right time yet, or maybe they were all busy.

Or maybe he just didn't want them to see her..

All and all, she respected his decision. I mean, its not like she wants him to come to her workplace and ceaselessly bother her coworkers with questions. (Not that he would do that.. honestly, he would probably sit in the corner and wait until it was time to go home-.)

"Maybe some other time then," she said with a smile.

"Yeah .. some other time."

Though, Giyuu did admit to himself that he was getting tired of everyone calling y/n imaginary.

"It's a deal then! Now, time to bathe, cause you're stinky."

He sweatdropped, "we were having a moment, y/n."

"And the moment is gone. Come along stinky! Time for a bath!"

"Can we at least bathe together?"

"As always, now come on! I'm tired and I bet you are too, that faster we get done, the faster we can cuddle!"

She tugged at the hem of his sleeve and pulled him along. To which he let her.

Honestly, in a life such as this, he wouldn't mind being tugged along by y/n wherever she decided to lead them.

Though, he often thinks that maybe he doesn't deserve such peace, but he also knows that y/n would get mad at him if she could ever hear his thoughts on this and probably say something along the lines of "its me who doesn't deserve you, you dummy!"

He's learned to never speak negatively about himself when she was around.

"Now, undress! Chop, chop stinky."

He sweatdropped again.

He also learned that when she wants to cuddle, she gets impatient.