Chapter 10

.

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Tang Yu, who had just gotten into his sleeping bag, was full of freshness.

  It's not as warm as I imagined. Maybe it's because I can guarantee my survival in the Arctic...

  When I woke up early in the morning, the fire was almost burning. If the furnace wasn't still working, I wouldn't have imagined it.

  After simply rinsing his mouth, the tent was directly put into the space as a whole! save time!

  While searching for supplies, I put these soup dumplings in my mouth, eat one and take one, if I take too much, I will be frozen in an instant!
  It started snowing outside again, Tang Yu speeded up! This time, I didn't pick and choose again, and all the wooden materials were directly put into the space. When I saw something strange, I didn't think about researching it, just put it into the space!
  Temperatures will be even lower during the next heavy snowfall! Tang Yu plans to stay at home at least until the snow is over! It should be because the search was very fast today, and Tang Yu had already searched to the 30th floor at three o'clock in the afternoon! Further down, someone has already searched for this, and the snow outside is still falling.

  Tang Yu didn't search anymore, and went home directly, he was afraid that the snow would be too thick to walk!
  When I got home, the room was freezing! ! The stove has already gone out!

  I was busy setting out the stove that was still burning in the space, and used tongs to divide the charcoal fire into several stoves. It took half an hour for the room to warm up again.

  Um! That's what it feels like!

  Looking at the few firewood in the corner, Tang Yu had no reason to rest.

  One by one, take out the tables, chairs and benches in the space, or smash them, or saw them! Been working all day building up that wall before stopping!

  Tang Yujie, who was free, was not in the mood to go out to check the situation, so he studied several safes in the space.

  You definitely won't be able to drive it, you can only dismantle it violently!
  It took more than two hours of cutting with a cutting machine to open the safe!

  Yoho~ There is a wooden warehouse in charge! There are two magazines and a box of bombs! Not a little courageous!
  The hand was not big, and it looked a bit delicate. Tang Yu didn't like it very much, so he just threw it into the space.

  Take out a few more stacks of money! Alas, it can only be set on fire! Straight into the stove!

  Not to mention, this fire is prosperous! It is not resistant to burning!

  After more than a day of opening the safe, all the documents and money were thrown into my pants.

  There are more than a dozen gold bars and five gold bricks. Three watches!
  All in space! Today should be very valuable! After all, it is a precious metal. One day social order is restored, it will definitely be used!
  After dismantling the safe, it was all broken, and it couldn't be kept at home, and I didn't want to go out, so I had to put it in the space! Tang Yu started his bad life again!

  Tang Yu is lonely again, he was alone in his previous life! It’s not like I haven’t thought about finding someone to team up with and live together!

  If it weren't for Tang Yu's cleverness, he might have come back long ago! !
  I have seen too many betrayals! Family, lovers, brothers, friends!

  For a bite to eat, those people will do anything!
  Tang Yu really wanted to find someone to drink and chat with. The university roommates were all out of town. Tang Yu ordered a batch of supplies before and sent them directly, and didn't say much else!

  There is no way to contact them now, and I don’t know how they are doing! ! !

  I don’t know how long it took, but Tang Yu, who had eaten, slept, watched videos and listened to music, was already unshaven.

  After getting dressed and going out to take a look, I found that the snow was not as heavy as expected and the temperature did not drop.

  Is memory wrong? Maybe the region is different?

  After going back to the basement and taking a bath, Tang Yu packed everything and was ready to go out for a walk! When I opened the door, I discovered that there were pry marks on the large iron door installed at the back! I went back to the living room door of the villa and looked at it. Fortunately, I shouldn't have come in!
  Be careful now! Maybe someday it will be over! !

  When I drove to the gate, I saw the captain who was out searching for supplies!

  Tang Yu, who wanted to know the situation, just planned to ask the captain, he must know a lot!

  captain, captain!
  Xiao Tang? Are you okay, I didn't wait for you when I went out to search for supplies the first two times, and I went to your house to knock on the door, but there was no one! ! What's the matter with you, go get it?
  I'm fine, at least it's not snowing. I thought it would be snowing for a long time, so I stayed at home. Isn't it cold, so I moved to the basement, maybe I didn't hear it!
  No wonder! I thought something was wrong with you!

  What's going on outside now? I haven't been out recently!
  Why! Supplies are getting harder and harder to find! They were all taken over by those people!

  Hold the gate directly, if you want to go in, you can hand in the supplies first! They have to share half of them when they go out!
  So what to do? No one resists?

  Why didn't anyone resist? If you win, you will continue to dominate!

  But they are all occupying buildings and shopping malls, and there are no other places. I guess they are too tight!

  Alas, I can only think of a way slowly!

  Tang Yu probably understood that the pattern has changed.

  One thing Tang Yu is very strange, why is there no news of the shelter? It's been a few months, it shouldn't be! Even if the official ones are being built, there will certainly be some private ones. What's going on?

  The main reason is that Tang Yu forgot to buy a radio...
Previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
Next chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
Font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update All novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202369 Book Barwww.69shuba.com