Chapter 4

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Five o'clock in the morning! Extreme cold is coming!
  Tang Yu in the basement didn't feel it.

  Accompanied by extreme cold, and heavy snow. Many people should have been frozen to death in bed because of the sudden drop in temperature! More are woken up by freezing! Because there is no heating in Suzhou City, the air conditioner can no longer work in the weather of more than minus 30 degrees!
  Every household can only dismantle the furniture and burn fires to keep warm!
  All kinds of expensive furniture turned into firewood under the axe!

  The ambulance is too busy at all, and it is too snowy to drive fast! In this way, the hospital is overcrowded!
  The snow is still falling! Many people gave up going out. But many office workers still went out and planned to go to work. Looking at the thick layer of snow on the ground and the snowflakes still falling from the sky, they finally realized that something was wrong!

  The community group is discussing which family has frozen to death! Which family's whole family was sent to the hospital!
  Many shops on the street are not open! The steamed stuffed bun shop, which was very popular before, is also closed!
  After all, the supplies for half a month have been collected by caring people!

  It was already 10 o'clock when Tang Yu got up! There are only scattered sparks left in the stove! The temperature in the room has probably dropped to minus 10 degrees! Quickly put on clothes, sweaters, woolen pants, down vests, and down pants.

  Add firewood to the stove! Added carbon to the coal stove.

  I washed myself with hot water on the stove. I took out a steamed dumpling and soy milk from the space and started eating.

  After breakfast, my whole body is warm! Tang Yu plans to go out to see the situation!
  Putting on a scarf, Tang Yu opened the curtain, and the cold air pierced into the exposed skin like a knife! This is still indoors! No wind!

  Hurry back to the basement! Put on another jacket, scarf, and dog fur hat! After thinking for a while, he took out a pair of windproof glasses from the space and put them on, and then walked towards the door again.

  Now outside the villa, Tang Yu still feels the cold!
  Walking on the street, there were not many people. Most of the people came to see it early in the morning. Most of the shops on the street were closed, so they all went back. After all, they are looking for sin outside in such weather!

  Originally, Tang Yu planned to cut down trees, but when he thought that the current social system had not collapsed, it would not be worth the loss if he was caught!

  An announcement was sent in the community group that the water has been cut off! Many people went out with basins to find clean snow, and brought them back to burn and burn them to make use of them! After all, there is no water!

  Most of the roads are manually cleared by the sanitation. Since Suzhou has never had heavy snowfall, there are very few snowplows, so they can only be used on the main roads!

  The community group is also urging everyone to go out to sweep the snow, after all, we don't know when the snow will stop! If the snow kept freezing, it would be impossible to go out!

  Tang Yu also signed up. He didn't want to be too independent, he just wanted to be like others and not let others notice him!

  It snowed heavily for three days! The heavy snow of nearly one meter has never appeared in Su City!
  Now everyone panicked even more, and the government began to provide disaster relief, but the weather was already minus 40 degrees, and most of the cars couldn't drive!