Chapter 3

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  The rest of Tang Yu plans to do it himself.

  But now Tang Yu is going to the Northeast first! Tang Yu doesn't want to go either, but Su City really doesn't have that much coal and wood! Besides, Tang Yu is also afraid of being noticed by interested people after the end of the world!

  Without wasting time, Tang Yu flew to the northeast! The hotel didn't even decide to take a taxi directly to the coal factory! 100 tons of coal, 100 tons of briquettes! The coal factory doesn't have that much stock! Because the Northeast is still minus 30 degrees now!

  After visiting several stores, I finally bought 150 tons of coal and 200 tons of briquettes!

  When the extreme cold came, the temperature in the northeast dropped directly to minus fifty or sixty degrees!

  It is also true that every household has done a good job of keeping warm, and the people in the Northeast know how to protect themselves from the cold, otherwise there might not be one left! !

  I went to the lumber factory again, and there were no planks! Because the weather has been cold in recent months, no work has started!
  There is no way Tang Yu can only collect 10 tons of scraps from the timber factory!
  It's just that after Tang Yu goes back, he has to continue to process it before he can use it, otherwise some of them are too big to fit in!

  I went to the market and bought 10 large iron stoves, which can cook while boiling water, but they are a bit big!

  I bought another 50 stoves for burning briquettes, and 50 stoves for cooking that can burn firewood and coal!
  Five days later, Tang Yu finally left the Northeast with satisfaction.

  Instead of going home, I continued to go to other cities to buy supplies, various fruits, vegetables, and bacon! Take as much as you want!
  The braised vegetable restaurants along the way will make you happy! You can buy as much as you can at the cigarette shop!

  Until half a month left, Tang Yu finally returned home.

  All the previous work on the villa has been completed!

  People are starting to feel something is wrong too, especially the elderly!

  After all, it’s already April, and the weather is still minus ten degrees, which is really abnormal! In the information age, news is not that closed!
  The supermarkets on the first floor of major shopping malls are already overcrowded! Most of them are old people!

  Tang Yu didn't join in the fun either! He's not bad at all!
  I went to the clothing area on the second floor and went from store to store. When I met something that caught my eye, I paid directly! Whether it's down jackets, sweaters, scarves, or sportswear, summer clothes!

  When passing by an underwear store, Tang Yu suddenly remembered that the underwear and socks were not ready yet! I quickly bought every size he could wear in the store! No matter whether you have thick or thin socks!

  After leaving the underwear store, I still felt uneasy, so I turned on my mobile phone and ordered a thousand pieces of underwear at the flagship store! Five thousand pairs of velvet and thickened cotton socks and five thousand pairs of thin socks!
  Then I thought about it and chose a lot of high velvet boots! That kind of leather plus fleece! Waterproof and windproof!
  He actually had a lot of space for shoes. After all, he had more than a dozen outdoor goods stores at that time, and he also bought a lot of them in supermarkets in the United States!
  I went to the building materials market and bought a hundred insulation boards, two meters wide and three meters high! 10 cm thick! Seeing the construction materials in the market, Tang Yu looked at the bank card balance and saw that there was still more than 300 million!
  It's useless to think about it, I kept 50 million, and ordered all kinds of building materials and machines for the rest!

  Cement, sand, mixer, waterproof paint, latex paint, paints of various colors, woodworking boards, scaffolding, all kinds of tools for building and decorating, you have everything!

  Even the crane excavator and the bulldozer forklift both bought two!
  The extreme cold is coming in 20 days! Tang Yu started to decorate the basement, after all, he will live here for a long time in the future!

  Tang Yu originally planned to ask professionals to do it, but he wanted to keep it secret, so he could only do it himself, watching the teaching video while doing it.

  The mind said: I will. The hand said: No, I won't! !

  It looks really simple, stick the insulation board on the wall with cement! Then fix it with nails and add a layer of cement! You still have to hang up the Internet like this! !
  Tang Yu almost collapsed, but he slowly became more and more skilled!
  But time is running out! There is still half a month left, and he has just fixed the insulation board on one wall, and has not yet scraped off the cement and installed the wall protection net!
  I had no choice but to drive to the next city to find two honest-looking workers, a father and son, who promised to send them back after finishing their work, and double the wages, so I agreed to come over!
  Two people can work really fast! All the work was done in five days! Even the roof was done with help! This is something Tang Yu didn't expect!

  Tang Yu paid his wages and specially gave him a few extra bags of rice and more than ten kilograms of bacon! He accidentally reminded the two of them to prepare more food and keep warm when they go back!

  Tang Yu doesn’t know whether he heard it or not! But that's all Tang Yu can do!
  Generator installation is anything but simple! Even if there are videos and instructions! It took Tang Yu five full days to install and test it! Installed in another room in the basement! Two installed!
  But Tang Yu plans to not use it if possible! Let yourself slowly adapt to the end of the world! After all, I lived for five years in my previous life and didn't find any sign of the end of the world!

  April 22nd! The basement has been renovated!

  The bed in Tang Yu's bedroom was moved by him. In addition to a mattress, the bed is also covered with two 10-jin quilts, and then an electric blanket for two people! sheet! A eiderdown quilt and a big quilt are prepared for the cover!

  There is also a big quilt and a thick blanket at the end of the bed!

  Tang Yu's bed is placed from east to west, leaning against the northernmost side of the room! There are thick carpets under the beds, and under the carpets are the kind of moisture-proof pads specially used in tents! Special insulation!
  The carpet extends over two meters around the bed! In front are the iron stove and coal stove for cooking!
  Against the south wall is a large iron stove! They haven't been lit yet!

  Tang Yu didn't want to keep burning coal, it tasted really bad!

  Drive a buggy, take an axe, and head straight to the nearest park!

  It was too cold and there was no one in the park! Look around! no one!
  He directly took out the chain saw in the space, and chose a tree about 20 cm long, no matter what kind of tree it is!

  Done in one minute! Take the space and get in the car and run away! It's really loud!

  Instead of going home, I drove to an abandoned factory in the suburbs, released the freshly cut trees, and cut them into sections of thirty or forty centimeters long!

  Not even the small branches were spared! It took an hour to get it all done, but I still couldn't split the thick wood.

  On the morning of April 24, five trees had been secretly stuck! Tang Yu has no plans to go out today. He wants to split all the wood and see what loopholes are around the house!

  Tang Yu didn't check online, so he could probably guess it. Those who believed there was a problem were stocking up like crazy, and those who didn't believed it were ridiculing like crazy!
  But who could have imagined that the temperature would suddenly drop to more than 30 degrees below zero tomorrow morning?
  At night, Tang Yu lit several stoves, turned on the generator, and turned on the ventilation system! The door to the basement is fixed directly to the wall with a thick quilt, and the door is blocked tightly!
Previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
isoline
font size
20
-+
Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags
Copyright 202369 Book Barwww.69shuba.com