Chapter 5

.

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Tang Yu cut down five trees in total. The back compartment is already full! Tang Yu also stopped! Although it can be put into the space, Tang Yu doesn't want to get into trouble with so many people around!

  When I got home, I piled the firewood directly near the iron stove. There was still moisture in it, and black smoke would easily come out when burning!
  Tang Yu changed five places in a row! There are more and more people, and Tang Yu no longer uses a chain saw, but an ax!
  After all, every time you chop wood, you have to scare away a group of people, which is really troublesome!

  There are also a lot fewer cars on the road! Gas stations have been controlled! Ordinary people have no way to refuel, only trams can still be used.

  Although electricity usage has been restricted, you can still recharge more or less!
  The country may already be building shelters!
  The smaller trees in the community and on both sides of the road have all turned into firewood! There is really nothing we can do about it, but it will happen sooner or later!

  The temperature continues to drop, with the lowest temperature at night already reaching minus 50 degrees!

  It’s over 40 degrees below zero during the day!

  Because there is no signal and all the cameras are out of action, the spring of little gangsters is here!

  The police system is close to being paralyzed! A large portion of the police force has been deployed to protect important businesses!
  There are not many people in the police station! No one cares about the fights!

  Only when there is a murder will we come here to register!
  Gangs have already emerged. When Tang Yu was cutting down trees yesterday, he heard that there was a community where an organization called the Doomsday Gang collected protection fees from door to door, including three kilograms of rice a month! It wasn't much in the past, but in this world now, it's fate!
  At first, many people were reluctant to pay, but when the boss of the Doomsday Gang killed someone! All handed in!

  Life is still important!
  I don’t know if it will come to my neighborhood!
  But whether he comes or not, Tang Yu must be prepared!

  Take out your crossbow and start practicing!
  Hang a wooden board on the villa door and start practicing.

  Tang Yu plans to spend two hours practicing every day. When you go out, try to find some deserted abandoned factories to practice wooden warehouses.

  It doesn’t make much noise even with a silencer on!

  There are fewer and fewer trees on the roadside in the park! There is no other way but everyone is turning their attention to unoccupied homes and shopping malls and office buildings!

  It has been a month since the end of the world. The relief supplies distributed are getting less and less!

  I have no choice but to think of a way by myself! So more and more people rushed to the shopping malls and office buildings!

  Most of the useful supplies are either confiscated by the state or hoarded by private individuals!
  Only a few remain!

  Tang Yu also joined in!