Chapter 6

.

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
boys novels
girls' novels
Complete the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Go back and search again.

  Sure enough, office workers are all hoarders, even if they

  have a drawer full of lollipops, they are not afraid of diabetes.

  There are so many spicy strips, isn't it tasteful to eat in the company?
  Oh, this big brother! There is no need to hide the smelly socks in the drawer!

  What follows is Tang Yu's various exclamations!

  All kinds of spicy strips, potato chips, drinks.

  I also found two bottles of Feitian Moutai in a small office cabinet!

  Hidden deep enough, brother! Thank you!
  The more you search, the happier you become! The world is really big and full of wonders!
  Melon seeds, peanuts, all kinds of dried fruits! Even more than ten boxes of condoms were found! !
  Nice-looking pens, unused notebooks, photocopiers, and A4 paper. If you’re interested, take them all with you! !

  Tang Yu collected a lot of things that may be useless in the eyes of others! Golf clubs! There is a solid wood tea table, two sets of desks and chairs that I like very much!
  Before I knew it, it was already 3 o'clock! Tang Yu just searched the 26th floor! Time is running out! Quickly take out a few self-heating hot pots and a bunch of snacks and put them in your backpack! Bulging!
  Then he took out a solid wood shelf, smashed it into pieces, and tied them with ropes. This was intended to be used on the open road! No, you came out without taking anything back with you!
  After walking and walking, we finally reached the first floor. Tang Yu's legs were so weak that he knelt down directly on the ground! !

  It took a few minutes to stand up!
  A group of people are already waiting! Tang Yu also felt a little embarrassed, a group of people were waiting for him!
  Sorry, sorry, I lost track of time!

  It’s okay, we just came down and are ready to go!

  A group of people rushed to the community!

  Maybe it’s because there are more people! Nothing much happened.

  Back at the gate of the community, everyone breathed a sigh of relief!

  Everyone who relaxed was also smiling! Start exchanging some supplies with each other!
  Everyone has a lot of supplies! Tang Yu's half-person-high backpack is just normal!
  But most of Tang Yu's supplies were collected directly into the space!

  We agreed to continue forming the team after a week, and everyone quickly went home!

  It’s good now! The end of the world has just begun! The supplies are still relatively abundant. If it were another year, we might not be able to find so many supplies in one building!

  At that time, not only will we have to search for supplies, but we will also have to be on guard against sneak attacks!

  Tang Yu, who had just returned to the gate, hadn't had time to open the door! The aunt next door came running over!

  Tang Yu knew before he said anything that he wanted to borrow food!
  Xiao Tang, what a harvest!
  Well, there are indeed a lot of things out there now. Auntie, if your family doesn’t have many supplies, go find them quickly! Otherwise, everyone will be found out by others!