Rukmini haran!!

The duo entered the palace introducing themselves as Dasis if someone questioned them.

"Waise behena-" Arjun cut her off. {By the way sister-}

"Behen nahi bhai hu tumhara" Arjun glared at her. {I am your brother... not your sister}

"Parantu-" She paused looking at the scene in front of her. {But-}

"Krishn hi Krishn" Rukmini cried smiling, looking at her brother.

Arjun had to hold his sister to prevent her from smacking Rukmi. How the hell did he dare to push her Bhabhishree?!

"What the hell is wrong with this guy? I will seriously kill him now....." She said struggling to get herself free.

"Madhav will decide what to do to him.....you just calm down" Arjun said.

"Why-" She was interjected.

"Shh he's going now... let's just do our work....I am afraid you are going to disclose our real identity" He said pulling her.

"Pranam" He greeted in a weird feminine voice.

"Who are you guys? What are you doing here?" Rukmini asked, tears in her eyes.

"Pranipat Bhab- Rajkumari....Ummm Vasudev Krishna sent us...." Ishaa paused looking at the woman in front of her....she felt oddly familiar.

"To bring you to Mata Parvati's temple Rajkumari, let's go" Arjun completed for his sister

"Really?! Let's get going before bhratashree sees us here" Rukmini said wiping her tears.

"Yep let's go" Ishaa said holding her hand. She immediately left it when another picture came in front of her eyes, making her stumble back.

"Are you okay Ishu? It's the second time....you feel dizzy or something?" Arjun asked concerned.

"I am fine Arjun... it's just something like an image flashed in front of my eyes" She sighed.

"Have you slept? Don't tell me the nightmare still haunts you?" Arjun sounded very concerned.

"Uh- let's not talk about it right now.... let's go before anyone else comes" Ishaa said.

"You both? What are you doing here?" Rukmi came back.

"Huh-We-Uhh" Ishaa looked at her brother helplessly.

"For the prasad Rajkumar....sage Durvasa said we need to bring her to mata Parvati's temple and feed her the prasad....." Arjun tried to cover up in the feminine voice. (Ram ram how much I love you reyyy 🤧🤧🤧)

"Why is that so?"

"Umm for the benefits of the prasad Rajkumar..." Ishaa said in her sweet voice.

"If you say so" Rukmi said staring at her.