Poisoned?!

Sumana sawandita sundari madhavi chandra sahodari hemamaye,, munigana vandita moksha pradayini manjula bhasini vedanute,, pankaja vasini deva-supujita sadguna varsini santi yute ,, jaya-jaya hay madhusudana kamini, aadi-lakshmi jaya palaya mah\\

Everyone woke up hearing the soothing and the most melodious sound of someone chanting Astha Lakshmi Stotram.

Mahamantri Vidur entered the temple to find out the source of such beautiful voice being none other than his dear nephew or more like his daughter. She surely is something special , he thought. He had never seen such beautiful girl in his life who also was gifted with such voice that caused the birds, animals and even the trees to dance and get lost in her beautiful melody.

After completing the Stotram Ishaa opened her eyes, she had already sensed her uncle's presence, so, she turned around smiling and touched his feet.

"Pranipat, kakashree" She greeted, smiling joining her hands and bowing down.

"Aayushmati bhawa, putri" Mahamantri blessed.

"You are up so early putri?" he asked.

"Really?! But I always wake up at this time only" she replied tilting her head up at her kakashree.

"Do you?" He asked.

"Ummm...yes" she replied squinting her eyes in a questioning manner.

"Ok then! You need to help me teach your brothers some discipline too" mahamantri said picking her up and kissing her head.

"Sure, sure but....." She trailed off, a huge smile on her face.

"But?" Vidur asked.

"But..you need to pay me for that" Ishaa replied her huge grin still intact.

"But how will I pay you?" Vidur asked twisting his brows.

"Offo! I am not asking you to pay me by your property kakashree" she said facepalming.

"I want you to bribe me with the most delicious makhan in hastinapur...then only I will help you" Ishaa said smirking making Vidur laugh.

"Hey hey why are you laughing....did I say any kind of joke to you" she said pouting.

"You are soooo cute you know" Vidur said placing her in the ground gently pinching her cheeks.

"Hey hey, I am not cute.... I am very dangerous" Ishaa said fisting her hands, standing in a fighting stance.

"Ok ok meri maa....you are dangerous not cute" Vidur said smiling down at her.

"I am cute too!" She said pouting.

"You are both! Happy now!"

"Ya ya fine...soooo Deal?!" She said extending her hand.

"Deal!" Vidur replied holding her hand and making their way towards the kitchen.

"Wait!" Ishaa said halting at her track.

"Hmmm....we need to reach there without getting seen by mother!" Ishaa said.

"Why is that so?!"

"Offo! You are sooo innocent kakashreeeee......mata says eating that much makhan is bad for health...she is also innocent you know, she doesn't know that makhan is sooo good and gives me soo much peace....like the way it melts on my mouth yummm!" She explained, her mouth already watering.