Hastinapur

I AM OBSESSED. WHY THE HELL IS HE  BE SOOOOO ADORABLE! THAT'S ILLEGAL YOU KNOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bhabishree, why did you stop the rath here?" asked Vidur.

"When I entered Hastinapur for the first time, I was here on a rath as Maharaj's wife....but this time I am a criminal for this place, I failed to protect this place's Maharaj....I don't have the right to enter this place in this rath" Kunti replied sadly.

"But you are still Samragyi of Hastinapur and future Rajmata too"

"Who knows what is stored there in the future for us bhrata Vidur?" 

"That's why I am requesting you bhabishree, enter the place like one Maharani...many things have changed here, nothing is same as when you left this place 15 years ago bhabishree....today there are 100 kids against your 6 kids...if you yourself refuse to enjoy your rights bhabishree...your children won't  get a chance to enjoy theirs"

"Don't worry bhrata, my husband has given good sacraments to my children" saying this she went towards her children's rath. All six of them got down from their and bowed down to their mother.

"Ji Mata?" they asked at the same time. 

"This Hastinapur is your home, here, your pitamah Bhishm, your Tatshree Dhritarasthra and Badimaa Gandhari lives....It's your duty to respect them and follow their orders...your 100 cousins are also here, loving them and respecting their love is also your duty" she briefly introduced their family to her kids.

The kids nodded positively indicating they understood what their mother meant and started following her. The five brothers were awestruck looking at the huge Palace and the respect common citizens provided to their mother, but Ishaa could care less about these things, she still wasn't over the fact that her father was not with her anymore. She silently followed her mother trying her best not to zone out. All of them stopped in front of the gates of the palace to greet their new found family members which they always only heard of from their father. 

"These are my six children, Tatshree I've brought them as a resident here" Kunti said bowing down and touching his(Bhishm's) feet as a sign of respect.

"They are not a resident here putri...this is their own house" Mahamahim said, more like assured her.

"Come here!" he (Bhishm) said opening his arms towards the children. The siblings followed their elder brother and one by one touched their Pitamah's feet and gained his blessing, following their mother and taking the blessing of Maharaj, Maharani and Rajmatas. 

A drop of tear fell from Ishaa's eyes as she looked at her Tatshree and took his blessings because her father always used to talk about him and his bravery every time she spent some time with her father. The thought 'used to' broke her heart again. She quickly wiped her face and gave a forced smile to her mother who was looking at her worried. 

Inside the palace, Sakuni was manipulating Duryodhan against his cousins, he too was easily manipulated and decided to listen to his wicked mamashree. 

The Pandavas were told to follow the servants who were appointed to help them find their rooms and help them be comfortable in their new home. As ordered the six siblings followed the men who were going to help them settle in. The brothers were fascinated by the beauty of the palace and its huge size.

Ishaa's POV~~~~

We all are following the 'servants', my brothers are awestruck by the beauty and the size of the palace. It actually is huge and beautiful but I don't  feel like home here, maybe because of lack of my father's presence but it just don't feel like I am in my home. We all were walking silently when suddenly Bhrata Bheem decided to pull some legs and joined his hands in front of one of  the 'servants' and bowed down, the servant doing the same. In return Bhrata Bheem bowed down more and more  causing the servant to bow down even lower than him. Bhrata laid down  still joining his hands in front of the servant which caused the man to run away and my brothers  laughed except for Yudhi bhrata and me. 'What kind of idiotic humor is this?' I questioned myself inside my head. I seriously ain't in the mood of all this, I just want to sleep. I am TIRED.