chapter 10

sorry its been so long since ive done a chapter, ive had no ideas whatsoever but ive got an idea now‼️
————————————————————————

Lias pov

Here I am, back at where I was before. Rosemedow Middle School. The place where everything went downhill.

When my Dad announced we were moving, I  was ecstatic. I needed a fresh start, I needed to become a new person. To be fair, it was my fault that my life got ruined. I decided to turn my back on my very best friend, the one who I trusted with everything. She told me about her singing passion and iI begged for her to sing a song. I thought she would be horrible so I recorded it, but turns out she was really good. I still spreaded it around the school though, I just wanted some sort of attention.

I never got much attention growing up. My parents spent all their time arguing and fighting, thats why I moved away. My dad wanted to start a new life, away from my manipulative, controlling, and alcoholic mum. But that all changed once my mum contacted my dad saying 'she changed' and 'she wasn't ready for a relationship but now she was' and of course, my gullible and love sick dad fell into her trap and now i was back in hell.

You see, people don't hate me here. I had sort of that 'popular reputation' around here. When I shared the video of Hailey, this girl Zoey had befriended me. Since she was the bully around here. Of course i accepted, only wanting more attention. I still regret that decision to this day. She has a boyfriend, Drew. He's the 'rich kid' at this school nobody dares to mess with him. Zoeys cheating on him, she has been ever since they started dating. Its so obvious, you can see right through her. Then theres Henry and Liam, the idiots. They honestly have no idea whats happening any time of the day. Honestly i wish i had a mindset like them, not caring about what anyone is thinking. Ever since i become 'popular' i've felt like i have to watch my every move, make sure nothing ruins my reputation. I miss when nobody knew me, life was so much easier.

But anyways, thats enough of my backstory. I put myself in this position and i have to accept that that's who i am now, theres no going back.

I just need to survive the rest of the year at this middle school.

————————————————————————

sorry i know its short i just had to introduce Lia. Ill try and get the next chapter out as soon as possible.

and also lets just ignore that maybe middle schoolers cant go through the drama that i have planned.

(its not really that bad i just dont think a middle schooler could handle that)