chapter 7

Hailey sat on the couch, watching some old TV show while scrolling on GachaGram. She was looking at some inspiration for song lyrics when her brother walked into the room.

"Oh, hey" She said, looking up from her phone and putting it down.

"Hey" Zander replied, looking at his step sister. There was a few seconds of silence before Zander spoke up again.

"I talked to Luke, and he said the club is a good idea, so i guess we can do it" he said.

Haileys eyes brightened, "oh thank-you Zander!" she jumped from her seat and hugged her purple haired step-brother.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" he said, pushing her off of him.

"I knew Luke could convince you~" she said in a sing song voice while smirking. Zanders cheeks tinted pink.

"Shut up!" he said, looking away.

———————————————

Hailey was excited, her brother agreed to the music club and now she could have a good group of friends. She just had to find Milly first and tell her the news.

"Milly!" Hailey waved to the pink haired devil who was standing near her locker.

"Oh, hey Hailey!" she waved back.

"Zander and Luke agreed to the music club!!" Hailey squealed.

"Oh my god yesss!!" Milly matched her excitement and the duo was basically jumping up and down.

Milly pulled out her phone and pressed a few buttons, Hailey looked at her with a confused expression.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Making a groupchat" Milly said proudly.

Squad fam!

Zander: what is this?? And why is it called squad-fam??

Milly: This is the music club group chat! And its because we are squad-fam!

Zander: Who even are you??

Luke: Zander, be nice

Milly: I'm Milly I came up with this whole idea!

Jake: Oh, hey guys!

Sean: Heyy!!

Hailey: oh hi

Milly: Okay so, i am friends with Daisy whos on the student council and she got us a classroom that we can practice in!

Luke: Thats great! What classroom is it in, we should all meet there now since we have free period

Milly: Its classroom number 12 and yes lets meet now!

Hailey: Sounds good

Sean: On my way!

Zander: Alright

Milly: Cant wait to meet you guys!!

Jake: See you guys soon!

Hailey and Milly walked to the club room together, discussing things. They made it to the front of the room where the rest of the club was waiting.

"Hey guys!!" Milly said with jazz hands.

"Hey! You must be Milly?" Luke asked the girl.

"Yep thats me! And you're Luke and thats Zander right?"

"Yep thats us" Luke said with a smile.

"Alright lets take a look at this room" Sean said, opening the door. It revealed a messy, dusty, old but unused classroom. It seemed to be sort of a dump room.

"Oh..Well we can always fix it up" Jake shrugged and made his way in, almost tripping over a random chair.

Hailey agreed, "yeah it wont take long we just have to get rid of all this furniture and dust it, then we can bring the instruments in."

Zander walked in cautiously, scared a spider would pop out of nowhere. A bit of dust flew onto his nose and he screamed and grabbed onto Lukes arm.

"Jees Zander, its just dust" Hailey rolled her eyes at her brother, earning a chuckle from Jake, Sean, and Milly.

"I thought it was a spider!!" he shrieked, still clinged onto a very flustered Lukes arm. Zander looked up and realised what he was doing, making the grape turn into a strawberry. He quickly jumped off and dusted himself off and cleared his throat.

"A-anyways" he crossed his arms and looked at Hailey, waiting for her to say something.

"Right, so is everyone free after school today? We can clear this place out and hopefully be ready to start rehearsals by the end of the week" She said, looking at the group.

Everyone nodded in response.

"Wow Hailey, you should be president!" Milly beamed, causing Hailey to flush of embarrassment.

"Oh, what? No way!" she giggled.

"No, you should be!" Jake said, smiling at her.

"U-um okay.." She muttered. She did not know what happened but Jake put her under a spell or something.

im so sorry this chapter barely had any jailey in it 😭😭

I promise the next one will!!