chapter 4

"Nah uh, I am NOT asking out elliot" Milly said, her cheeks were bright pink just talking about the boy. She glanced over at him.

Elliot was very sweet and timid, the complete opposite of the fiery and aggressive girl but hey, opposites attract I guess. Hes got light pink hair and wears a similar colour sweater with some black pants. He often walks around the school with his head down, not talking to many people. But when he's with Milly in the gardens he opens up alot, which is what made Milly fall for him.

"Just go for it mills!" Sean said, smiling.

"Yeah, come on milly!" Jake encouraged.

"Yeah no!" She turned her head away from the group and spotted Hailey.

"Hey guys, do you think we should try talking to Hailey? She looks really lonely" Milly said with pity in her voice.

Jake wasn't sure if Hailey wanted to see him but he still said, "Yes, lets do it!"

Sean agreed and Milly walked over to Hailey. She was sitting on a table by herself, staring down at her plate.

"Hey.." Milly walked up to Hailey. Hailey jumped, she didn't think anyone would talk to her, and also she knew who Milly was.. she had a reputation for being, well, aggressive.

"Um, hey.." She said quietly.

"I noticed you looked kinda lonely, do you want
to sit with us?" She smiled.

Hailey blinked a few times before nodding her head and getting up.

"So, whats your name?" Hailey asked.

"Milly, your Hailey right?"

She nodded, she was surprised on how somebody she had never talked to knew her name. They made it to their table and Hailey caught sight of Jake and looked down at her feet.

"Okay guys! This is Hailey. Hailey, thats Sean and thats Jake"

Hailey gave then a crooked smile and say down next to Milly. Hailey and Jake exchanged awkward eye contact before both looking down at their food.

"So Hailey, we here you sing?" Sean asked.

Haileys cheeks tinted pink, she never talked about her singing, especially after what happened last time.

"Oh, uh yeah well sometimes but its not really a big deal" she chuckled and looked at Sean.

"Of course its a big deal! God i wish i could sing!" Milly beamed.

"Yeah im sure your fantastic Hailey" Jake smiled. Haileys cheeks grew hotter.

"Thanks.."

"Yknow Jake sings aswell! And i play the guitar, and Sean makes music!" Milly says with a huge smile on her face.

'huh, Jake sings aswell?' she thought.

"Oh my god, we should make a music club!" She beamed with basically sparkles in her eyes.

Jake grinned, "that would be so cool! But.. who else would join?"

"my brother plays the piano.. and his bestfriend plays the drums.." Hailey mumbled.

"Thats perfect! Do you think he would be up to it?" Sean asked.

"I don't know, it will take alot of convincing but i've convinced him into a lot before, he's very stubborn. But if his best friend dose it he defiently will" She said with a small smile on her face.

"Okay! Its settled! Hailey, talk to your brother about it and oh! Heres my number" Milly pulled out a slip on paper and handed it to Hailey.

"Do you always carry your number around with you?" Sean chuckled.

"You never know when you might need it!"

Hailey smiled at her new group of friends, maybe it would be good to open up her social circle a bit.

sorry about how short the chapters are 😭 I will try and make them longer