15

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

'Y/n what happened last night? We came into the living room last night and saw you knocked out  on the couch'

'Yeah I thought you were still with Kyotani'

You were woken up via questions and were trying to remember what happened. Now you were completely sober and remember everything.

'Nothing just we went to the tracks and he said he had to get home'

You lied through your teeth while your aunt looked at you understandingly. On the other hand, Oikawa looked at you with a lifted eyebrows and a pouted lips, his face going "really?" You looked at him and strained your face, as to say "no idiot," You mouthed to him "i'll tell you later" He nodded and gave you a thumbs up.

'Well I need to leave since I have work soon'

'Okay ma!'

'Oh And don't go outside it's gonna be raining until tomorrow!'

'OKAY!'

Now to Kyotani side of the story, he was semi-tipsy and remembers HALF of what happened. Now the beginning was clear and the end was DEFINITELY clear but what happened from point A to B is what has him confused.

'Wait so what happened?'

'Party, then convince store, and then the tracks telling Y/n I like her'

'How do you not remember? You ONLY had four drinks'

'I don't know!'

He tensed up and threw his hand up. She laughed and covered her face.

'Kentaro why don't you just go talk to her?'

'What if she doesn't like me?'

'Trust me, she does'

He sat down on the couch and Rocco came running to him. He jumped onto the couch, crushing him. Elmo came running over to Rocco, laying down between him and Kyotani.

'Kentaro go to her'

Meanwhile on your side, Oikawa was bothering you to tell him what actually happened. He grabbed your arm and pulled you onto the couch.

'Okay so what happened after you left? You went to the train tracks then what?'

'well he tried making conversation and he did. he asked me questions I gave him answers'

'Then?'

Oikawa got excited for what could've happened.

'Then he told me he needed to tell me something'

'mhm'

'But he couldn't say it and kept stuttering, I grabbed his hand and told him hes got it'

'aww, what else?'