7

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

'Kyotani you know how to do this, you just forgot a step'

He grumbled out a sigh and rubbed his face in frustration. He let his head rest in his hands.

'Take a break?'

He looked at you and nodded. You got up and went to get a glass of water. You didn't realize Oikawa dragged Iwa with him to talk to Kyotani.

'hey, mad dog, please don't hurt Y/n she's a fragile little bitch'

He whispered and smiled. He looked at him and didn't show an inch of emotion. Iwa sighed and said something similar.

'Don't hurt her, she's been through some things, hurt her and then you get us'

Iwa stared him in the eyes and Kyotani nodded and muttered a 'okay'.

'Good, let's go Oikawa'

He dragged Oikawa away and left him there. You were looking for the sweater Kyotani had lent you. You came back with a sweater and water.

'Here, plus your sweater'

He shook his head as you tried to give him the sweater.

'No?'

'keep it'

'Sorry I'm stupid...why?'

'don't need it'

He stated simply. You put it down and took the break time to revise. Kyotani handed you a sticky note. He'd prefer to write then speak.[just a hc of mine he'd rather write things than talk TvT]

[ "You said take a break" ]

You looked at it and responded out loud.

'It's fine, you can rest'

[ "You need rest too, take a break" ]

You read it and gave up and took the break.

'okay two minutes'

You said and put your head down. He put his down as well but just stared at various things. At least 10 minutes had passed and Oikawa came to annoy again. He didn't realize you were asleep. That was until Kyotani shushed him and put the sweater there around you.

'Aww how sweet Mad Dog, could you take her to her room? My arms are sore from practice'

You could've said this is the first time Kyotani listened to Oikawa. He picked you up as carefully as he could and Oikawa was just awing and squealing while Iwa went to open the door for him. He placed you down on the bed and put a blanket over you. Iwa smiled as he leaned against the door.

When Kyotani went to the door he saw Iwaizumi with a shit eating grin and Kyotani left the room. He cleaned up the papers and left a note with your thing in your room.