8

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

'We're here~!'

'Great, who the other team?'

'uhhh.. some random ass team'

'Think the wonder duo is here?'

'Yup'

'oh--'

'Hey Y/n!'

Some of the team members greeted you. They waved as you were in the stands. You waved and pointed at the sign. Some laughed, others didn't notice. Kyotani? Wasn't there yet.

You sat in the stands even though your were invited to sit on the bench. You waved it off and sat there instead. The other took notice to this and two boys fawned over you. The ended up grabbing each other but got smacked by their captain. You laughed at the sight and got a seat in the front before it was taken.

'Well now I gotta wait... should've said no..'

You sighed and left your stuff on the seat and went to grab a snack from the machine You got a snack and bumped into a player. It was one from the wonder duo

'Sorry miss!'

'It's fine'

'Hey! Aren't you Oikawa's sister or something? I mean you were scolding him after the practice match'

'uhh no I'm his cousin, he stole my shirt and stretched it'

'Oh..uh.okay'

'Aren't you apart of the wonder duo'

'Wonder duo? DO WE ACTUALLY GET CALLED THAT?!'

'I call you two that...'

'But yeah I'm from Karasuno'

'Cool'

'Hinata! Stop bothering her, you don't even know her, sorry miss, he has a loose cannon'

A third year said as the rest of the team was behind him.

'I noticed'

'She's not random! She's Oikawa's cousin!'

They all were shocked.

'Tanaka, she's the girl that you heard saying pigs'll fly when Oikawa goes to nationals!'

'oh you heard that...'

You looked away and a sweat droplet fell from your head. He laughed as he remembered you.

'YEAH'

'Hey Y/n- Oh, what're you doing with them?'

'The sunshine found me, I came from the snack machine'

'Oh, well stop creeping on my cousin tangerine'

He waved him off and slung his arm around you. Once out the lobby you pushed him off you.

'The fuck was that?'