5

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

'I'm older! You have to do what I say!!'

'You act like we're still toddlers, plus you said you'd do whatever I want for two months!'

'MOM!! Y/n won't let me--'

'Toru stop bothering your cousin!'

'But I didn't finish--'

'Go to your room already'

Oikawa was offended and stormed to his room. You laughed and closed the door. You sighed and packed up things you were going to take with you. Once again, Oikawa came into your room to ask you a question.

'Hey what does that friend of yours like?'

'Friend?'

'That girl that you always hang out with in that one class'

'Are you talking about Ren?'

'Yah! Can you invite her to hang later, with me Iwa, you and Mad Dog?'

'No'

'Why notttt???'

'I'm not hanging out with her, she drains my social battery'

'Well you need to build it up'

'You know what? Since I have a good two months of telling you what to do, here's the first thing'

'What?'

'You leave me out of your parties and shit'

'Okay'

'And you have to ask out Iwa'

'HUH?! NO No no and no'

'Why not? You fucking like him don't ya? Go for it, he likes you too'

'And how could you possibly know that?'

'He's kinda more open to me and trust me, he's more into you than any girl he's dated'

'Fine I'll try to go on a date with him by the end of the week'

He sighed and walked away'

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

You were out at the station and had your speaker blasting music. You were studying but also just laying there. You didn't notice the footsteps of someone coming towards you. Only thing that you definitely felt was a big dog bark and lunge at you. Rocco licked your face and jumped back as if he wanted to play with you. His tail wagging.

'Hi Rocco, where's Kyotani?'

You said as you scratched under his chin and he basically smiled and wagged his tail.

'Rocco!'

Kyotani said and whistled the dog over. He ran over and walked towards you.

'Hi Kyotani'

'Hi'

He managed to croak out and you asked him a question.

'What breed is Rocco? I've never seen a dog as big as him'

'He's a Great Dane'

'Well he's adorable'

'My sister calls him my emotional support dog...'

'How cute'

You said as you pat Rocco and he sat on your lap with a smile.

'Hi boy'

You said is a baby tone and patted his back. Kyotani was just staring as you pat his dog. Most people would cross the street when seeing the dog. He smiled knowing someone thought Rocco was nice.

'How long have you had him?'

'Since he was a puppy'

He mumbled out and was afraid you didn't understand him. You did, you've had to deal with that since you were little. Rocco laid his head down on your leg and you continued with revising your work.

'Y/N I CAN HEAR YOUR MUSIC ALL THE WAY FROM YOUR HOUSE'

You heard someone yell at you. It turned out to was Iwaizumi. He came out to surprise you and take you to fun places. You tried saying someone but Iwa didn't hear you. He put his hand up as a pause motion and turned off your music.

'I told shitkawa to tell you that I was going to take you places, he didn't tell you?'

'He told me to get ready because I was going out with him'

Kyotani was just sitting there, feeling awkward as the conversation he had with you was not nonexistent. He was about to leave when Iwa told him to stay.

'Hey how about you come along too, I don't want you to go all the way back home just for this Kyotani'

Now, Kyotani respecting Iwaizumi the way he does, he couldn't say no. He agreed and with that they went back to your house. The dog barked at Oikawa the moment he saw him and he screamed like a baby. He ran and the dog chased after him.

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

'No, why would you think Oikawa is trying to set me up with Kyotani?'

'Well he did tell me that he knew that you were gonna leave, plus he said he already knew who you were with'

You told him as you roamed the store, Kyotani also looking around.

'Don't believe it, man can't even manage his own'

'I know, I think I might win our bet'

'Nahhh, I've been forcing him since he told me he'll do whatever I want'

'And? I wanna see if he'll actually do it'

'He has till the end of the week, he said it himself'

He laughed, thinking he was going to win the bet. 

'I gotta go, find something, go find Mad Dog'

'Okay'

He said and left the isle. You went looking through the isles. Finding things you like and putting some in the cart, leaving others there. You didn't want to spend to much either way, yet the impulse to spend everything was there. You ended up finding Kyotani and walked through the isles together.

'Was there anything you liked?'

He shook his head and only held up something for his dog.

'Cute toy'

You talked and he responded in his own way. You've come to understand him better. You were able to have conversations with him only saying a few words, sometimes none at all.