14

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

'Y/n I wanna tell you something'

'Yes?'

'I really li-'

Commotion came from downstairs. You heard yelling from the birthday girl and from your cousin.

'Well then if you don't like that then you could leave'

'Gladly! You little attention seeking bitch!'

'Look who's talking! You can't have the spotlight off you for a moment!'

'Correction I already have the spotlight, you are in the shadows trying to be in the light'

Some of the girls laughed at the girl and Iwaizumi went upstairs for you.

'Alright Y/n we're leaving'

Kyotani sat up and scared Iwa. You grabbed Kyotani by the hand and he followed you. 

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

Everyone on the team left and headed to the nearest convenience store. Some went home leaving the main ones here. They all got some sort of food or treat. You got {your choice] and Kyotani went into for his favorite snack. You sat there on the curb waiting with your treat. Iwaizumi sat down next to you. He nudged you with his elbow.

'So?'

'So what?'

You looked at him confused, he was trying to get "the tea" for the rest of the team. He lowered his tone as he talked to you.

'you and kyotani?'

'noo'

You whispered as you chuckled at his question.

'He doesn't see me like that, and besides we're friends right?'

'Yeah but he's his most comfortable around you'

'And hypothetically if I did like him, it would ruin the friendship if i told him'

'but what if he hypothetically liked you back'

'then maybe but he doesn't so no'

You smiled sarcastically and Iwa sighed. Yahaba started yelling at Kyotani inside the store.

'Why don't you just tell her!?'

Yahaba stumbled around, visibly drunk with all the swaying. The store owner pushed the two out the store and Oikawa apologized to the old lady. 

'what!?'

Kyotani yelled throwing his hands out and walking to the side. He breathed and tried to calm himself down.

'Oh my god... Can y'all just fucking date already!?'

Yahaba yelled in a semi-loud tone. Kindaichi stared at Yahaba shocked that he would say that.