Phase.11

Nate clapped his hands together before he said, "Alright, now to business. I said I would explain who everyone is in my class and what they can do, so I'll do that now."

"Well- why don't we just have everyone introduce themselves? Since they're all here and not in class, they can tell us their names and show us what they can do," Tess said.

"Hmm.. okay! That's less work for me soooo, who wants to go first 'cause y'all obviously know me already."

"I'll start us off. I'm Zay. My power is called 'Alternate.' It allows me to see glimpses into alternate futures."

"You can see into the future??" Carter said with awe.

"And not just one future—MULTIPLE FUTURES??" Zill continued.

Zay chuckled softly, "Yes, that's right."

"AWESOME!!!" The two exclaimed.

"I'll go next if you're done, Zay," a girl with yellow hair in two braided low pigtails said as she walked forward.

"The floor is yours."

"Hey all. I'm Iris. My elemental ability 'Lightning.' It's just like it sounds. I can shoot bolts of lightning and electricity. Oh, also I'm Clara's older sister," she said with a friendly smile.

"NO WAY!" The class yelled.

"You two couldn't be more different!" Carter said, baffled.

"Well it's the truth. I'm her older sister and I'm picking who's next. Linnnnn!"

Iris ran to the back and grabbed a girl with long black hair with which was in a ponytail who was spinning around a long staff and dragged her to the front of the room to introduce herself.

"You got this, Lin!"

The girl sighed then proceeded to speak in a low tone, "I'm Lin. My power is 'Mind Reading.'"

"Whoa.. can you read my mind right now??" Zill asked, extremely intrigued

"I can read the mind of anyone I make eye contact with."

"Still cool!"

"Can I go back to spinning my staff now?"

Iris sighed before replying, "Yes. You can go back to spinning your staff."

As Lin walked back someone else started to run up.

The guy running up was extremely tall and lanky. He had short blond hair and a big smile.

"My turn!! I wanna go next!!"

Another voice then called out, "Jimmy! You have to wait for me! Otherwise you'll do something stupid like-."

Just then, the extremely tall guy tripped and fell over, right on his face.

"Like that..."

"I'm okay!"

"Greattt," the other voice said unamused.

Sooner or later, the person stepped into view. It was a pretty short guy, and compared to the other, he looked like a Smurf. The short boy had brown hair and and disapproving look on his face.

"I'm Henry. And this doofus on the floor is Jimmy. Say 'hi', Jimmy."

"Hi!" Jimmy said happily as he stood up. "My power is 'Transformation'," he said proudly.

"Absurd it what it is," Henry commented with a snarky remorse.

"Heyyyy. Why do you always have to be so mean, Henry?"