Phase.07

"We're back!!" Zill exclaimed.

"Great. Y'all bring Nathaniel?" Go asked.

"Do you not see the guy making googly eyes at Tess?"

"Oh- no. I didn't. Well cut that out and do what we brought you here for."

"You got it." The black and red-haired boy hopped up to the arena and held his hand to the bottom of the ice. Within a few seconds, the ice began to melt, freeing Vira from her ice prison.

"Virrr!!!!" Zill ran up to her, jumping on and hugging her happily.

She giggled at his excitement, "Hey, Zill."

"Alright, kiddos! Time for the next round. Make your way over here for the luck of the draw."

All the teens, including Nate made their way over to Go.

"Can I stay for a bit, Go? Pleasee."

"Sure. That's fine with me, but it might not be with Liam. But.. we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"Awesome! You're the best!"

"Thank you, thank you. Now, the next two is..."

Everyone waited in suspense as Go withdrew her hand from the barrel.

"Zack and Carter."

"Whaaat?! You expect me to go up against the scary guy?!!"

"Zack? That's that guy from earlier today.. I wonder how he fights," Tessa thought.

"Make your way up to the arena you two."

"Ughh, what a bust. Can I forfeit?"

"Hah! No. Get going."

"Ughhh. Fine."

The two boys made their way to the area, Carter being very complacent and Zack being as stoic as ever.

Once again, at the strike of the gong, the fight began. Carter took out two daggers from behind his back, holding one in each hand.
Zack stood in the same position, keeping his hands behind his back.

The blond haired boy charged toward the other, holding his hands behind him.

The dark haired boy continued to stand there, Carter growing closer and closer. Just as he plunged one of the daggers forward, Zack moved to the side, creating the illusion of teleporting.

Everyone on the sideline couldn't believe their eyes. He had done something so impressive and yet his expression never changed.

Carter's eyes widened as he realized he was now wide open for an attack. He quickly maneuvered himself by flipping back to his original starting position.

He sighed happily, before saying, "I really thought you had me there for a second. You made a mistake by not making your move already, Zack!" He pulled a stun-gun out from behind his back, "Bet you didn't know I had this baby up my sleeve.

At that moment, Zack's expression finally changed. It shifted from his stoic demeanor into a happy smirk.

"And I bet you didn't know I had this up my sleeve." He took his hand out from behind his back, revealing he also had possession of a stun-gun.

"Damn, that was kinda cool," the blonde thought. "Tch. Having a weapon doesn't mean shit if you don't use it, y'know!" He fired the gun with a crooked smile, thinking that was all it would take to assure his victory.

From Zack's perspective, the electrically charged wires shooting from the gun appeared to be moving in slow motion. He effortlessly slipped under them, and fired a shot directly at Carter, landing perfectly on his stomach.